6 Independent Living Communities in Brighton, MI

Also serving communities of Howell.

Independence Village of Brighton Valley

7700 Nemco Way, Brighton, MI
B.K.: "I saw Independence Village in Brighton. The tour was quite extensive, and the staff member who showed us around was wonderful. She took her time, and took us to a variety of different rooms. Some of the rooms overlooked a beautiful atrium,... (read more)

2016

Brookdale Brighton

833 East Grand River Avenue, Brighton, MI
Wendy: "Brookdale Brighton was reasonably priced and they have a lot of amenities that you can choose from. I didn't like that they don't have wheelchairs available for visitors or the people that live there. The staff was very nice. I also didn't... (read more)

Ashley Court of Brighton

7400 Challis Road of Brighton, Brighton, MI
Tucked away in the heart of Brighton, just off Grand River, Ashley Court of Brighton offers the convenience of location combined with the comfort and security of a weekend getaway. At Ashley Court we provide dignified, quality care to Senio... (read more)

Oakhaven Manor

1320 Ashebury Lane, Howell, MI
LH: "Oakhaven Manor is a beautiful new building with lovely apartments and facilities. I just didn't see any interaction between the staff and the people who live there, and my visit with the lady was in a locked and not open office. They offer... (read more)

Abbey Park at Mill River

28413 Abbey Lane, New Hudson, MI
Dave: "My mother is at Abbey Park at Mill River. It seems like a nice place. The tenants seem very friendly and welcomed her in, and they have doctors who come in every week. Her apartment is beautiful, large, and has all the accommodations that ... (read more)

2014

American House Milford

700 Napa Valley Drive, Milford, MI
Amy: "I saw American House. I wasn't that impressed with it. It was nice. It had amenities that were suitable. The staff members were good. The main issue I had is that you don't get a choice whether to eat in the common area or not. They tried ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 6 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,686 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Brighton area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 20 reviews of independent living communities in the Brighton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 independent living communities in the Brighton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.