11 Independent Living Communities in Ann Arbor, MI

Also serving communities of Chelsea.

Brookhaven Manor

401 West Oakbrook Drive, Ann Arbor, MI
Elena: "My visit at Brookhaven Manor was fine. They only have independent living and they're very nice. The apartments are fairly good-sized and we like the location, so we're on the waiting list for a two-bedroom. They have a van that goes to dif... (read more)

Atria Park of Ann Arbor

1901 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, MI
Atria Park of Ann Arbor is in Ann Arbor, Michigan near Plymouth Road, Leslie Woods Nature area, shops and restaurants. Visitors note the caring, courteous staff and the clean common rooms and hallways. The facility offers activities like da... (read more)

Sequoia Place

1131 N Maple Rd, Ann Arbor, MI
Caring95232550: "I visited Sequoia Place. It was really nice. I was concerned that it was several stories and I’d have to use an elevator. I have a small dog and I was concerned about his potty situations. The accommodation was probably adequate; it’s not ... (read more)

Court House Square

100 South 4th Avenue, Ann Arbor, MI
Social Worker # 1: "I think that the Court House Square Apartments in Ann Arbor, Michigan is an excellent choice for individuals that are 55 and above they will just enjoy the elegance and luxury living life style for low income budgets. The Court House Squa... (read more)

Cranbrook Tower Apartments

2901 Northbrook Place, Ann Arbor, MI
Social Worker # 1: "I think that the Cranbrook Tower Apartments is an excellent choice for someone who is looking for a senior citizen apartment to reside in. The Cranbrook Tower apartments are located in the beautiful Ann Arbor, Michigan. They offer their r... (read more)

Lurie Terrace

600 West Huron Street , Ann Arbor, MI
Beverly157623: "I moved to Lurie Terrace, and I am very happy. I always knew I wanted to live here, but there was a waiting list, and I was impatient; however, my name came up, so I decided to move in. I just moved in, but things seem to be very nice. The... (read more)

Glacier Hills – Michigan

1200 Earhart Road, Ann Arbor, MI
Founded in 1973, Glacier Hills is a warm, inviting continuing care senior living community offering a gracious, active lifestyle for older adults in the heart of the cultural center of southeast Michigan "“ cosmopolitan Ann Arbor. From t... (read more)

StoryPoint Saline

6230 S. State Street, Saline, MI
StoryPoint Saline is located in the heart of Saline, Michigan, and offers independent and assisted living options and memory care for seniors. Visitors note that this facility is great for pet owners and is beautiful and clean with a friend... (read more)

Brecon Village Independent Living

200 Brecon Drive, Saline, MI
Jeanette: "The rooms at Brecon Village were a little smaller than the room that my father has. They had an activity room, hydrotherapy, and a pool. The setup is very open. They encourage the residents to talk, and there's music. It seemed very alive ... (read more)

American House Carpenter Senior Living

3470 Carpenter Rd., Ypsilanti, MI
American House Carpenter Senior Living is located in Ypsilanti, Michigan, near Highway 23, shopping centers and restaurants. Visitors appreciate the clean, homey facility and the personable staff. Residents who prefer fresh air and outdoor ... (read more)

2015

St. Joseph's Village

5341 McAuley Drive, Ypsilanti, MI
Janice: "I looked at an apartment at St. Joseph’s Village. I was quite pleased with what they had available. The staff was helpful, very pleasant, and very professional. It had a very pleasant atmosphere and it's in a nice location. It would be a v... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 11 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,575 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Ann Arbor area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 22 reviews of independent living communities in the Ann Arbor area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 independent living communities in the Ann Arbor area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.