Independent Living in Berkshire County

yr

Devonshire Estates

329 Pittsfield Rd, Lenox, MA
$$$$
Joyce: "I liked the cottages at Devonshire Estates very much. It's one of those Holiday places where you can travel to basically any of the Holiday communities in the United States for free. I found it to be relatively reasonable. It was just rental, so you don't buy in. It's a lovely facility. The other units are very small, and they don't give you a stove, but the cottages had full kitchens. I'm in my 70s and most of the people there are at least 10 years older than I am, and I di... (read more)

Providence Court

379 East Street, Pittsfield, MA
$$$$
1 review
AOQ7BKBHP5O38: "I would visit this facility about once a month if not more with my girlfriend to visit her grandmother. We found that with the buzz machine at the front door for her to unlock and let us in became a pain because she had a hard time mobilizing due to her age. But other than that she was a big fan of this facility due to it being very by the books and the facility was clean. She liked the staff very much but did complain about how her neighbors were loud and obnoxious and woul... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 2 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,274 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Berkshire County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 15 reviews of independent living communities in the Berkshire County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 independent living communities in the Berkshire County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.