3 Independent Living Communities in Worcester County, MD

Gull Creek Senior Living Community

1 Meadow Street, Berlin, MD
Steph: "My dad was in Gull Creek. The staff members were fine and friendly when I interacted with them. The food was very good. The room was nice. It was an independent living arrangement, so he could age in place, which was a plus. The place was ... (read more)

The Woodlands

1135 Ocean Parkway,, Ocean Pines, MD
Joyce107907650: "The Woodlands was very close, but they do not have the facility for my dad. However, they might be too close, and I was afraid my dad would come out and walk around the corner. They didn't have a dementia or Alzheimer's lock down section, ... (read more)

Cannery Village

115 Cannery Way, Berlin, MD
Cannery Village rental homes offers 44 affordable single family homes in Berlin, MD – named “America’s Coolest Small Town” in 2014! Here you can enjoy the small town charm of downtown Main Street, which features art galleries, dining and... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,263 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Worcester County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of independent living communities in the Worcester County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 independent living communities in the Worcester County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.