6 Independent Living Communities in Howard County, MD

Alta at Regency Crest

3305 Oak West Drive,, Ellicott City, MD
Marilyn: "Alta at Regency Crest was very nice. The person who gave us the tour was very pleasant and nice. What I didn’t like about it is they charge for everything. Also, we would have liked bigger bedrooms. They had an exercise place, a pool, a co... (read more)

Heartlands at Ellicott City

3004 North Ridge Road, Ellicott City, MD
Anonymous: "We visited Heartlands at Ellicott City for my mother. The tour guide was very nice; I would give her a 5. However, the place looked old and uninviting. The whole area basically needs to be updated since it was a little old-fashioned. Some ... (read more)

2014, 2015

Tiber Hudson

3120 Burgess Mill Way, Ellicott City, MD
Sharon: "Tiber Hudson was very nice, very quiet, and very clean. The staff members and environment seemed very nice. I'm going to move there. I haven't seen the apartment yet, but what I did see was very nice. They had a huge activity room."

Park View at Colonial Landing

6391 Rowanberry Drive, Elkridge, MD
Mary58357350: "We're moving to the Park View at Laurel this weekend. We were referred to this facility. I liked it very much because it's larger than where I live. It is also cleaner and looked new. "

The Evergreens at Columbia Town Center Apartments

10101 Governor Warfield Parkway,, Columbia, MD
Sallie50: "I am glad that I rented the guest room in January 2017 for 2 nights so that I could get a good idea of what the location, the facility and the people who live at the Evergreens are like. The location could not be better: directly across t... (read more)

Waverly Gardens

10801 Enfield Drive, Woodstock, MD

At A Glance

There are 6 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $1,982 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Howard County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 20 reviews of independent living communities in the Howard County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 independent living communities in the Howard County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.