42 Independent Living Communities in Catonsville, MD

Also serving communities of Halethorpe, Elkridge.

Charlestown

715 Maiden Choice Lane, Catonsville, MD
Anne: "I visited Charlestown, and it’s enormous. I ate dinner there and the food is good. However, I would prefer bigger rooms. They have a swimming pool, physical therapy room, and a garden."

2014, 2015

Brightview Rolling Hills

848 South Rolling Road, Catonsville, MD
The all-inclusive monthly fee includes private 1 or 2-bedroom apartment homes, exterior and interior maintenance, full kitchens, washer/dryer, housekeeping, chef-prepared meals, transportation, a full-time Vibrant Living Director to coordin... (read more)

The Greens at Rolling Road

1505 N. Rolling Road, Catonsville, MD
You are sure to enjoy living at The Greens at Rolling Road with an array of onsite amenities that add a new dimension to senior living. Plant your favorite vegetable or flower in the raised planting beds or start a new project in our quilti... (read more)

The Atrium Village

4730 Atrium Court, Owings Mills, MD
steve : "Glad that we visited this facility. It is for rental only, and has independent, assisted and memory care units. So this is an option that some of us can wait later in life or having health problems to move there. Has doctors come to the p... (read more)

2014, 2015, 2016

Alta at Regency Crest

3305 Oak West Drive,, Ellicott City, MD
Marilyn: "Alta at Regency Crest was very nice. The person who gave us the tour was very pleasant and nice. What I didn’t like about it is they charge for everything. Also, we would have liked bigger bedrooms. They had an exercise place, a pool, a co... (read more)

Glen Forest Apartments

7975 Crain Highway, Glen Burnie, MD
Sue: "Glen Forest Apartments is beautiful. The apartment was small, but nice, and was laid out good. The lady in the office I talked to was great. The place looked very nice, neat, and clean."

Village House

7426 Village Road, Sykesville, MD
Village House is a thriving community that more than 54 seniors, age 62 years and over, call home. Located just a short walk from historic downtown Sykesville, this community offers the best in quality, convenience, and affordability to sen... (read more)

Tabco Towers

305 East Joppa Road, Towson, MD
NEWLY RENOVATED SENIOR APARTMENTS IN TOWSON A stylish 22 story high rise located in Towson, Maryland, Tabco Towers offers panoramic views of Towson, Loch Raven Village and Delaney Valley. Featuring charming studio and one bedroom apartme... (read more)

Roland Park Place

830 West 40Th Street, Baltimore, MD
Roland Park Place is nestled between the bustling neighborhoods of Keswick and Hampden in the heart of Baltimore, Maryland. Residents and their loved ones give high marks for the lush, landscaped gardens, and especially appreciate the kind,... (read more)

2012, 2014

Heartlands at Ellicott City

3004 North Ridge Road, Ellicott City, MD
Anonymous: "We visited Heartlands at Ellicott City for my mother. The tour guide was very nice; I would give her a 5. However, the place looked old and uninviting. The whole area basically needs to be updated since it was a little old-fashioned. Some ... (read more)

2014, 2015

Lamplight Inn of Baltimore By Priority Life Care

3855 Greenspring Avenue, Baltimore, MD
Karen67125250: "I didn't like Emerald Estates at all. The appearance of it was just something that I just couldn't see my mother living in. The place immediately turned me off as soon as I walked in. The carpet was faded and the entryway was very small. T... (read more)

Augsburg Lutheran Assisted Living

6811 Campfield Rd, Baltimore, MD
Augsburg Lutheran Assisted Living is nestled in the suburbs of Baltimore, Maryland, right next to a beautiful river and county. Visitors are pleasantly surprised by the variety of living choices, which range from garden apartments to indepe... (read more)

Weinberg Village

3414 Associated Way, Owings Mills, MD
Jean97992150: "Weinberg Village was mostly apartments, most of them for individual living. It was nice, clean, and comfortable-looking. I only spent about an hour that day. I came in contact with two people. They were very warm and nice. One lady gave me... (read more)

Pickersgill Retirement Community

615 Chestnut Avenue, Towson, MD
Dorothy: "Our experience with Pickersgill Retirement Community has been very good. The admissions person that helped us was very good and very friendly. My mother-in-law has a one-bedroom and a one bath, with a living room, and a small kitchenette. ... (read more)

Parkview at Furnace Branch

7466 Furnace Branch Road, Glen Burnie, MD
David46: "The place is very nice. It's neat and well kept. "

Tiber Hudson

3120 Burgess Mill Way, Ellicott City, MD
Sharon: "Tiber Hudson was very nice, very quiet, and very clean. The staff members and environment seemed very nice. I'm going to move there. I haven't seen the apartment yet, but what I did see was very nice. They had a huge activity room."

Linden Park Apartments in Bolton Hill

301 McMechen St, Baltimore, MD
K4344: "Very nice staff and the building looks wonderful "
Special Promotion! Ends in 1077 days

Brightview Mays Chapel Ridge

12261 Roundwood Road, Timonium, MD
fran-a: "Brightview Mays Chapel Ridge had different buildings for different things. You can have your apartment furnished or bring in your own things. They had a doctor on site and a shuttle that takes you to the library and the shopping malls. The... (read more)

Park View at Colonial Landing

6391 Rowanberry Drive, Elkridge, MD
Mary58357350: "We're moving to the Park View at Laurel this weekend. We were referred to this facility. I liked it very much because it's larger than where I live. It is also cleaner and looked new. "

Park View at Towson

20 Dunvale Rd, Towson, MD
Caring99375550: "Park View at Towson is great as far as it is only 500 sq. ft. The apartments are at $600 for an efficiency, which is smaller than 500 sq. ft. It is like living in a college dorm room, but it has got a full-sized kitchen, full-sized bathroo... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Catonsville area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of independent living communities in the Catonsville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 42 independent living communities in the Catonsville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.