7 Independent Living Communities in New Orleans, LA

The Landing at Behrman Place Retirement Community

3601 Behrman Place, New Orleans, LA
Woody: "Landing at Behrman Place was really close to me, so it's a preferred site. It was clean and neat, and the lady I met with was very helpful, pleasant, and knowledgeable. She gave me a tour, answered all my questions, and gave me a pretty go... (read more)

2017

HomeLife in the Gardens

1101 Aline St, New Orleans, LA
HomeLife in the Gardens is located in New Orleans, Louisiana, just two blocks below Touro Infirmary Hospital in the city’s scenic Garden District. Residents and their loved ones praise HomeLife in the Gardens for its gorgeous historic build... (read more)

The Azaleas Assisted Living At Woldenberg Village

3701 Behrman Place, New Orleans, LA
The Azaleas Assisted Living at Woldenberg Village is located in the heart of New Orleans, Louisiana. The community receives high marks from residents and visitors for its friendly and knowledgeable staff and the location of the facility. Re... (read more)

Lambeth House

150 Broadway St, New Orleans, LA
Situated in New Orleans, Louisiana, Lambeth House offers independent and assisted living and continued care in close proximity to the Mississippi River. This community sits near the Audubon Zoo and Audubon Park Golf Course, providing access... (read more)

Nouveau Marc

1101 Joe Yenni Blvd, Kenner, LA
Kathi: "Nouveau Marc is a very nice place, and I considered Mom to go there. The staff member accommodated us very well and was friendly and personable. The staff, not just the lady who took me on the tour, had good eye-contact and nice greetings.... (read more)

Metairie Manor

4929 York Street, Metairie, LA
cindy.0423@yahoo.com: "My sister-in-law moved there 2 years ago. She loves it and it is so good to see her so happy there. The people are friendly and helpful. Wonderful place to live. Very clean too. "

Egan Home Health Care Services

3121 21st Street, Metairie, LA

At A Glance

There are 7 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $1,947 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the New Orleans area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 22 reviews of independent living communities in the New Orleans area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 independent living communities in the New Orleans area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.