4 Independent Living Communities in Jefferson Parish, LA

Nouveau Marc

1101 Joe Yenni Blvd, Kenner, LA
Kathi: "Nouveau Marc is a very nice place, and I considered Mom to go there. The staff member accommodated us very well and was friendly and personable. The staff, not just the lady who took me on the tour, had good eye-contact and nice greetings.... (read more)

Inspired Living at Kenner

3801 Loyola Drive, Kenner, LA
Elizabeth: "I love Inspired Living at Kenner, it's wonderful. I like their cleanliness. You can get 2-bedroom or 1-bedroom. The whole set-up is really nice. It's a brand new place, so everything is very nice. The people are so lovely. All day long, th... (read more)

Metairie Manor

4929 York Street, Metairie, LA
cindy.0423@yahoo.com: "My sister-in-law moved there 2 years ago. She loves it and it is so good to see her so happy there. The people are friendly and helpful. Wonderful place to live. Very clean too. "

Egan Home Health Care Services

3121 21st Street, Metairie, LA

At A Glance

There are 4 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,124 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jefferson Parish area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 26 reviews of independent living communities in the Jefferson Parish area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 independent living communities in the Jefferson Parish area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.