6 Independent Living Communities in Lexington, KY

Also serving communities of Versailles, Frankfort, Danville.

Hartland Hills

1005 Tanbark Rd, Lexington, KY
Betty: "My mother loves this facility and is preparing to move in this coming January. All our questions were answered by Ashlee and we were able to have a meal in the dining room during our tour. Also we witnessed Christmas music in the lobby whi... (read more)

Legacy Reserve at Fritz

2700 Man O' War Blvd., Lexington, KY
Betty: "The food here is top notch! This is a beautiful facility that is very modern and includes many amenities. Ultimately my mother chose another home that seemed to be a better fit for her, but this was a very close second. I would strongly re... (read more)

Highgrove at Tates Creek

4251 Saron Drive, Lexington, KY
Mary: "My visit at Highgrove at Tates Creek was short and sweet because what we're looking for has not yet been built. It's in a safe and good location, so if you want to venture out and go shopping it's close to those places. I like that it's fa... (read more)

Sayre Christian Village - Friendship Towers Assisted Living

580 Greenfield Drive, Lexington, KY
Caring95492650: "It's a wonderful place for her. She's never been happier. "

The Lafayette

690 Mason Headley Road, Lexington, KY
SB: "Our tour of The Lafayette was delightful. The lady was very pleasant, very helpful, and she has called back a couple of times to check up on things. She was very thorough. I was really impressed with her. I was impressed with the facility.... (read more)

Mayfair Village

3310 Tates Creek Road, Lexington, KY
CatsFaninLex: "The staff is always pleasant when I visit and the front desk is helpful and knows who my grandmother is. The building is always kept very clean and there is a nice garden on one of the upper floors that I like to sit outside and visit with... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 6 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,137 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lexington area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 39 reviews of independent living communities in the Lexington area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 independent living communities in the Lexington area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.