2 Independent Living Communities in Leavenworth County, KS

Pebblebrooke Villas

15541 Willow Drive,, Basehor, KS
Kellie: "The apartments at Pebblebrooke Villas were great. It had its own kitchen and the size was fine. The staff showed us around. They have a lot of activities. One group was leaving to go to the Casino when we pulled up. We signed up and hopefu... (read more)
Get Pricing

Twin Oaks Independent Living

457 W Eisenhower Road, Lansing, KS
Linda116543750: "My mom is in Twin Oaks. I am very happy with it. The staff is nice, the food is good, and they keep the apartments very clean. My mother is happy there. She is in the retirement community, but they have three facilities: assisted living, r... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Leavenworth County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of independent living communities in the Leavenworth County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 independent living communities in the Leavenworth County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.