7 Independent Living Communities in Marion, IA

The Villages at Marion

345 Marion Boulevard, Marion, IA
The Villages at Marion is situated against a backdrop of trees and greenery at the edge of Thomas Park in Marion, Iowa, next to the Legion Disc Golf Course. Seniors compliment this community's well-manicured grounds, which feature an outdoo... (read more)

2016

Hilltop Manor

439 Lindale Drive, Marion, IA
Rosemary1: "Of all the places I've visited, this one's immaculately clean. It's just marvelously clean! I would have to say that the staff there was the friendliest and nicest I've ever met in all the places I've been! I like what they have to offer, ... (read more)

Summit Pointe

3505 English Glen Avenue, Marion, IA
Summit Pointe is located in the northeastern Cedar Rapids suburb of Marion, Iowa, just north of Butterfield Park. Residents and visitors describe the grounds as beautiful, especially in the summer when the gardens have bloomed. Residents ap... (read more)

Oak Village Apartments

101 S. 11th Street, Marion, IA
Rosemary1: "When I visited this place, they said they were going to completely remodel it. Their staff was good, they answered all of my questions, and they were very accommodating. The lady that showed me around the place was very nice and friendly. ... (read more)

Garnett Place Retirement Community

208 35th St. Dr. SE, Cedar Rapids, IA
Located on the outskirts of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Garnett Place Retirement Community provides assisted living care in a loving and compassionate way. Family members appreciate that their loved ones are able to easily get from floor to floor w... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 7 days

Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry

6126 Rockwell Dr., NE, Cedar Rapids, IA
Mari368144: "Most of the other places that I looked at were small living rooms or a combination of living room/bedroom with a kitchenette, but Keystone Place (Keystone Place at Blairs Ferry) has a nice-sized living room with a sunroom and an actual por... (read more)

Westover Manor

205 40th Street Dr SE, Cedar Rapids, IA
Rosemary1: "The staff there was okay. The lady that showed me around was fine but I think the staff from the other facility I visited was more friendly. The residents there seem to be active. I like that part about it because they went to places toget... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Marion area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of independent living communities in the Marion area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 independent living communities in the Marion area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.