8 Independent Living Communities in Dubuque County, IA

Sunset Park Place

3730 Pennsylvania Ave., Dubuque, IA
Eric: "Sunset Park Place was not bad, but it was pricier than I expected. The staff was fine. They had bingo and large common areas. The place was modern, new, and spacious."

Oak Park Place Dubuque

1381 Oak Park Place, Dubuque, IA
Welcome to Oak Park Place Dubuque Options for Every Senior The full continuum of care offered at Oak Park® Place Dubuque includes independent living at The Arbors, assisted living in The Grove, memory care at Autumn Lane®. At all levels... (read more)

Bethany Home

1005 LINCOLN AVENUE, Dubuque, IA
Helen265473: "Bethany Home had apartments for independent living and assisted living. It was very nice and comparable to the others. However, it was fairly far over on the north end, away from everything, but it was a lovely facility. The new apartments... (read more)

Eagle Pointe Place

2700 Matthew John Drive, Dubuque, IA
Kate438502: "Eagle Pointe Place is very fancy, but it's too large. If you have any problem like arthritis in your hip, it's just too far to go from your room to other areas of the facility. You'd have to use an electric wheelchair just to save your hip... (read more)

Applewood Senior Apartments I & II

3125 & 3175 Pennsylvania Avenue, Dubuque, IA
Caring108427250: "I knew people from Applewood. The staff was very helpful, and the rooms and apartments are very nice, clean, and spacious. The dining room was beautiful. All the activities that they had and everything were just nice, and that impressed me... (read more)

Mt. Pleasant Home

1695 Mt Pleasant Street, Dubuque, IA
Kate438502: "Mt. Pleasant Home was really friendly, and we got to meet the residents. The manager (or whatever his title was) answered questions without hesitation. He was extremely honest about everything going on there. The food looked really good, a... (read more)

Windsor Park

801 Davis Street, Dubuque, IA
Eric: "The rooms and dining rooms at Windsor Park Retirement Apartments were good. 24-hour help was not available, so I'd have to get my own help. The place was for totally independent elderly people."

Luther Manor Communities

3131 Hillcrest Road, Dubuque, IA
lyle814330: "I liked the layout and the people of Luther Manor. I thought it was clean and well maintained, so I was pleased. "

At A Glance

There are 8 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,628 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dubuque County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of independent living communities in the Dubuque County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 independent living communities in the Dubuque County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.