4 Independent Living Communities in Clinton County, IA

Regency Retirement Residence of Clinton

839 13th Avenue North, Clinton, IA
Anonymous116331350: "Regency Retirement was a really nice community and with apartment-style units that vary in size. They had all the amenities, as far as laundry and garage. The people needed to go out for doctor’s appointments, but it was a nice facility. S... (read more)

Park Vista Retirement Living

1810 Park Vista Drive, Camanche, IA
Park Vista was developed to be the ideal environment for independent-thinking seniors who appreciate the benefits of supportive care. Below is a sampling of the many services and amenities that we offer at Park Vista Retirement Living – Cam... (read more)

Countryside of Clinton

1130 N 11th St, Clinton, IA
dedidan17: "I have been living in Countryside for five years now. It is quite handy. We have mail delivery inside. We have a laundrymat inside. The people are great. The staff is very friendly and very hopeful. I do my own cleaning inside the apartmen... (read more)

Sarah Harding Senior Living

308 S Bluff Blvd, Clinton, IA
Mrs Balzarini: "I have been a Director of Nursing for twenty years. I have seen only great things from this home. I have stayed with my mother for the weekend on several weekends when the administrative staff was not present. It ran like a well oiled cloc... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Clinton County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of independent living communities in the Clinton County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 independent living communities in the Clinton County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.