5 Independent Living Communities in Terre Haute, IN

Sycamore Manor

222 South 25th Street, Terre Haute, IN
Olga4: "I looked at Sycamore Manor. It was very well-run. The lady who interviewed me was very nice. It was a clean place. The apartments were big. They had storage, and a patio. They looked nice, but were too expensive. They did have activities f... (read more)

Cannon Inn

200 Francis Avenue Court,, Terre Haute, IN
caring63506150: "We were really impressed with Cannon Inn and mom is on the waiting list. The rooms were really clean and everything looked well-organized. She is looking forward to get in there. They have structured activities and stuff to do so she would... (read more)

Cobblestone Crossings

1850 E Howard Wayne Drive, Terre Haute, IN
Cobblestone Crossings is located in Terre Haute, Indiana and is easily accessible from I-70. Visitors and residents are impressed with the accommodations which include living spaces in the elegant residential facility as well as independent... (read more)

Wyndmoor Senior Living Community

1465 E Crossing Boulevard, Terre Haute, IN
Joan: "My friend is now at Wyndmoor Senior Living Community. Her room is a studio with a bay window. It is kept clean. I feel like they are caring for her. However, it took a long time to get the microwave that was supposed to be there before she... (read more)

Shady Oak Village Apartments

1101 Shady Oak Ct, Terre Haute, IN
May0379: "I liked the one and two bedroom apartments at Shady Oak Village. The staff were nice and they talked to me during the visit. It was a small structure and there were not much activity programs. "

At A Glance

There are 5 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,150 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Terre Haute area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of independent living communities in the Terre Haute area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 independent living communities in the Terre Haute area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.