2 Independent Living Communities in La Porte County, IN

Brentwood at LaPorte

2002 Andrew Avenue, LaPorte, IN
At Brentwood at La Porte, in La Porte, IN, we’re aware of how difficult it can be to transition out of the comforts of home and into the unfamiliarity of a new senior living community. Here, we do our best to make certain your next phase of... (read more)
Get Pricing

2015, 2016

Oak Woods Manor

1211 Longwood Drive, La Porte, IN
Not a place on my list anymore: "I toured here and it smelled. The director seemed very unprofessional as he was telling distasteful jokes in the hallway. I revisited a couple of times and talked to some residents they said its OK. I have decided to take my parents els... (read more)
Get Pricing

At A Glance

There are 2 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,195 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the La Porte County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of independent living communities in the La Porte County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 independent living communities in the La Porte County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.