3 Independent Living Communities in Elkhart County, IN

Brentwood at Elkhart

3600 E. Bristol Street, Elkhart, IN
D.P.: "Brentwood was the one I liked best of the three places I went to. They have some small residences, and 2-bedroom residences that are different from the others. They showed me the dining area, some areas where they have parties, and they de... (read more)

2013, 2017

Hubbard Hill Estates

28070 County Road 24, Elkhart, IN
iLoveMom1: "My mom is a resident of Hubbard Hill Estates. The physical appearance is nice. Their staff seems to be good. The food though is fair. Also the apartments that they have are not as nice as the facility itself. "

Waterford Crossing

1332 Waterford Crossing Circle, Goshen, IN
In the charming town of Goshen, Indiana, friends and neighbors are one and the same. Among the Maple trees for which the city is famous, people gather for good times of all kinds, including festivals and fairs, great food and even better co... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,255 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Elkhart County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 35 reviews of independent living communities in the Elkhart County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 independent living communities in the Elkhart County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.