2 Independent Living Communities in Boone County, IN

The Hearth at Tudor Gardens

11755 N. Michigan Road, Zionsville, IN
The Hearth at Tudor Gardens is a licensed senior living community in Zionsville, IN. We offer Independent living, assisted living, and memory care. Hearth residents are able to choose a beautiful apartment, settle in, live independently or ... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 9 days
Get Pricing

Zionsville Meadows

675 South Ford Road, Zionsville, IN
Constance255887: "Zionsville was very nice. The only problem was the distance; I would have to change my doctors and veterinarians. It was very similar to the place I would be going to, but I did not think the food was as good. They had bingo, a theater, a ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Boone County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of independent living communities in the Boone County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 independent living communities in the Boone County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.