11 Independent Living Communities in O Fallon, IL

Also serving communities of Caseyville, Collinsville, Troy.

Regency Manor

128 Regency Park Drive, O Fallon, IL
Susan: "I really liked Regency Manor a lot. It was beautiful and everybody was very kind. The lady showed me all around and took me to all three different floors of the building. The security was so good. The dining area was beautiful. Everything ... (read more)

Heritage At The Colonnade

700 Weber Rd, O Fallon, IL
The Colonnade Senior Living offers even more for area seniors who desire an affordable, independent lifestyle with the assurance of a continuum of care, including Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care services. Friendly faces, activi... (read more)

Cedarhurst of Shiloh

429 South Main Street, Shiloh, IL
WLUMGQM: "I went to Cedarhurst of Shiloh, and they were just too costly at $3,200 a month, but it was really nice. You could order anything you wanted off the menu or if you wanted something special, they would try to get it for you. I have eaten lu... (read more)

Collinsville Villas and Reflections

121 South Bluff Road, Collinsville, IL
Opening Early 2019 The Villas of Holly Brook is a state-of-the-art licensed assisted living community. We offer our residents the comforts of their own home while providing for their needs with a customized care plan. Each member of our ... (read more)

Grand Manor

58 Frank Scott Parkway, Swansea, IL
Marilyn: "I visited a couple of friends at Grand Manor over the years. It's fairly new. It's built within the last ten years. It has more of a formal setting. When you go in, the dining room tables all have centerpieces and tablecloths. You have to ... (read more)

Morningside of Shiloh

1201 Hartman Lane, Shiloh, IL

Knollwood Retirement Center

921 Knollwood Village Road, Caseyville, IL
jes921: "My father was a resident of Knollwood for several years before he became to ill to stay there. His stay there was great. The staff were friendly and very helpful. He made great friends there and had lots of activities to do. Dad also love... (read more)

Morningside of Troy

39 Dorothy Dr., Troy, IL
Morningside of Troy is situated near Edwardsville Road, Gateway Medical Group and Interstates 55 and 70 in Troy, Illinois. Visitors and relatives compliment the cordial staff and good food served in the dining room or through room service. ... (read more)

The Apartment Community of Our Lady of the Snows

726 Community Drive, Belleville, IL
Steve: "My aunt lives at The Apartment Community of Our Lady of the Snows. I like it. To me, it's ideal. Her apartment is big and everything is very nice and clean. One thing that this place has that a lot of the other ones don't have is that thei... (read more)

St Paul's Home

1021 WEST E STREET, Belleville, IL
Marilyn: "I visited a friend over at St Paul's. It's entirely too big. If and when I ever have to go some place, it's going to be smaller. It's nice, but it is just absolutely too big. It's one of the better places, but I really don't like it. It's ... (read more)

Brightly Senior Care

649 Legacy Place, Mascoutah, IL

At A Glance

There are 11 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $1,950 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the O Fallon area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of independent living communities in the O Fallon area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 independent living communities in the O Fallon area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.