44 Independent Living Communities in Northlake, IL

Also serving communities of Melrose Park, Bellwood, Bensenville.

Concord Place

401 West Lake Street, Northlake, IL
Blanca: "My husband and I visited the Concord Place. It is a nice building. It is a nice building with a nice atmosphere, especially when you go upstairs. When we entered the lobby, I wasn't too impressed because it was plain. I noticed stains on t... (read more)

2014

Presence Casa San Carlo Retirement Community

420 N. Wolf Rd, Northlake, IL
Charlene: "I'm pleased with Presence Casa San Carlo. Everything seems to be okay. The rooms are nice sized. I have an apartment and it's adequate for me. The staff is great and very helpful. They have bingo and book clubs and they ask us some suggest... (read more)

Brookdale Des Plaines

800 South River Road, Des Plaines, IL
Brookdale Des Plaines is located in the Chicago suburb of Des Plaines, Illinois, close to major highways, the Algonquin Woods and shopping centers. It's a short drive from Chicago and all the big city has to offer. Visitors describe the fac... (read more)

2013, 2014, 2016

Brookdale Glen Ellyn

60 North Nicoll Avenue, Glen Ellyn, IL
Brookdale Glen Ellyn is located in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, in the center of a beautiful suburb to the west of Chicago and Lake Michigan. Visitors notice the high activity of the seniors here, who have enough planned activities to keep them bu... (read more)

2015, 2016

Oak Park Arms

408 S Oak Park Ave., Oak Park, IL
Oak Park Arms in Oak Park, Illinois, offers residents and their visitors a quiet suburban setting on the west side of Chicago. This facility's location is conveniently accessible to O'Hare International Airport and several major travel rout... (read more)

2016

Autumn Green at Wright Campus

4239 N. Oak Park Ave., Chicago, IL
Autumn Green at Wright Campus is located in a peaceful area of Chicago, Illinois, a few minutes away from Edgebrook Golf Course, Harlem Irving Plaza and the Kennedy Expressway. Residents note the friendly, helpful staff, who care about the ... (read more)

2016

Brookdale Oak Park

1111 Ontario Street, Oak Park, IL
Located in the heart of Oak Park, Illinois, only nine miles from Chicago, Brookdale Oak Park is situated near the historic Frank Lloyd Wright homes and the downtown shopping district. The facility is described by residents and visitors as c... (read more)

Embark at Niles

8975 West Golf Road, Niles, IL
Edith: "I really liked Brookdale Niles. The lobby and the floors were open and airy. They had a lot of outdoor areas for residents to sit, play games, read, or walk. They had an indoor pool and a little garden area where people could maintain thei... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 8 days

Bridgeway of Bensenville

303 E Washington Street, Bensenville, IL
Bridgeway of Bensenville is located in the heart of Bensenville, Illinois, close to the Bensenville Theatre, the Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art Elmhurst and shopping venues. Residents and visitors give high marks to the facility for its fr... (read more)

Senior Suites of Jefferson Park

5400 N. Northwest Hwy, Chicago, IL
Ann247471: "Senior Suites of Jefferson Park was very nice. The woman was very accommodating and showed me an apartment that I loved. I talked to the residents, who were all very nice and very friendly and liked it there. They were enjoying a lot of th... (read more)

Glen Saint Andrew Living Community

7000 North Newark Avenue, Niles, IL
Glen Saint Andrew Living Community is located in Niles, Illinois, just minutes from Brooks Park and the Civic Center Plaza shopping mall. Residents and their guests compliment the facility for serving three filling meals a day in its comfor... (read more)

Senior Suites of Autumn Green at Wright Campus

4255 N. Oak Park Avenue, Chicago, IL
Nancy844531: "Senior Suites of Auburn Green at Wright Campus is the one we found for my mother. It is very clean. The gentleman that I spoke with during the tour was very knowledgeable. The rooms are very spacious, which was my main reason for having my... (read more)

Senior Suites of Norwood Park

5700 N. Harlem Ave, Chicago, IL
Ellen: "Senior Suites of Norwood Park was nice. It used to be an old church or a monastery, so it had kind of darker interior look, but it was all nice and new. However, I don't think it had all of what I was looking for my mother. My mom is proba... (read more)

Park Place of Elmhurst

1050 S. Euclid Avenue, Elmhurst, IL
Lolly: "Park Place of Elmhurst is an excellent place and has everything. Mike took me all over the place and showed me everything, and he was extremely helpful. When I came home I was full of information. They have dinner every night -- which soun... (read more)

Senior Suites of West Humboldt Park

3656 West Huron Street, Chicago, IL
Myrtle: "Senior Suites of West Humboldt Park is beautiful. The apartments and the buildings are very clean and well kept. The community is quiet and secure. They take the residents without transportation to do grocery shopping. They have a popcorn ... (read more)

Senior Suites of Austin

335 N. Menard Avenue, Chicago, IL
Gus280401: "She toured me around Senior Suites, and the place was nice. She showed me the area around the building and explained the details of the room, and I liked it. I am moving by the end of the month. She showed me a studio with a closet and bat... (read more)

Senior Suites of Kelvyn Park

2715 N. Cicero Ave., Chicago, IL
commercesd: "Knowing that we would be in the Chicago area, we decided to go and see the Senior Suites of Kelvyn Park assisted living facility. We've always liked that area - and our aunt had expressed that she liked it as well. Our family has members ... (read more)

Senior Suites of Bellwood

3201 Randolph Street, Bellwood, IL
Marissa: "We toured Senior Suites of Bellwood, we liked it, it was new, it was very nice, and it was very clean. It’s very well-decorated, and it had a homey feeling, it was secure, but I wasn’t happy with the lady we talked with. She set up an appo... (read more)

Senior Suites of Belmont Cragin

6045 West Grand Ave, Chicago, IL
Sharon624708: "Senior Suites seemed to be quiet and quaint. It offered some nice amenities, like security, emergency, vending machine, social area, and library. The staff was very helpful, very patient, and very considerate. "

Randall Residence of Wood Dale

276 East Irving Park Road, Wood Dale, IL
Randall Residence of Wood Dale is located in Wood Dale, Illinois, just moments away from five national forest preservations, the Springbrook Nature Center and Addison Green Meadows Shopping Plaza. Visitors enjoy the variety of care services... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Northlake area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 38 reviews of independent living communities in the Northlake area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 44 independent living communities in the Northlake area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.