12 Independent Living Communities in Boise, ID

Willow Park Assisted Living

2600 North Milwaukee Street, Boise, ID
Willow Park Assisted Living is nestled in a quiet residential area in Boise, Idaho, close to parks, restaurants and shopping. Visitors appreciate the personal touch the facility provides to its residents and guests that include welcome sign... (read more)

Chateau de Boise

7250 W Poplar St, Boise, ID
Donald: "The tour at Chateau de Boise was very nice and the staff was very helpful. It's one of the few places that actually knew that I was coming, and they were prepared for me. It was a nice place. They offered me lunch while I was there and too... (read more)

Brookdale Boise Parkcenter

767 East Parkcenter Boulevard, Boise, ID
Rachel: "We went to Brookdale Boise Parkcenter. Its location was incredible, and virtually about a mile from downtown. The grounds were impeccable, there are creeks, deer, ducks, geese, and it’s very well-kept and very bright. It has a full kitchen... (read more)

Heatherwood Senior Living

5277 Kootenai Street, Boise, ID
Willa: "I'm moving to Heatherwood Senior Living this Saturday. It felt better, and I liked it. I had lunch there, and the food was delicious. The rooms were a bit larger. The staff seemed very nice and helpful. They had a walking group, fitness ro... (read more)

Garden Plaza of Valley View

1130 North Allumbaugh, Boise, ID
Garden Plaza of Valley View is located in Boise, Idaho, close to Interstate 184, Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and Boise Towne Square. Loved ones compliment the restaurant-style dining hall and apartments that include kitchenettes... (read more)

MorningStar of Boise

5850 N. Five Mile Rd., Boise, ID
MorningStar of Boise is near the River Greenbelt, the Idaho State Capitol Building and the Boise Art Museum in Boise, Idaho. The facility is described by visitors as welcoming and comfortable with an attentive, caring staff. Bingo, movie ni... (read more)

Grace Assisted Living at Englefield Green

250 S. Allumbaugh Way, Boise, ID
Grace Assisted Living at Englefield Green is located in Boise, Idaho, close to Borah Park, Hillcrest Country Club and Boise Towne Square. Visitors comment on the friendly, professional staff and compliment the facility's cleanliness. Relati... (read more)

Affinity at Boise

13626 W. Baldcypress Street, Boise, ID
Phyllis615564: "I am at Affinity at Boise and very pleased with and happy where I am. My place has a living room, dining room, and bedroom. We have a library, play cards, do exercise, and watch movies. I wish they had some line dancing or just regular dan... (read more)

Salmon Creek

4892 N. Cloverdale Road, Boise, ID
E.C.: "We visited Salmon Creek Gracious Retirement Living. It's very bright with lots of natural light in all of the rooms and dining rooms. The staff was very friendly. It's located right next to a hospital. They had activities like cards and th... (read more)

Grace Assisted Living at State Street

9995 W. State Street, Boise, ID
Don: "I visited a friend at Grace Assisted Living at State Street. It's beautiful and the room they were in was very nice. It's very well done and everybody seems to be very happy. It's a brand-new facility."

Northgate Senior Village

5901 Ellens Ferry Way, Boise, ID
Kelly150077: "I liked Northgate Senior Village's configuration. I have a very large apartment with a nice private backyard area. They have a meal every day, and it's almost a community. "

Touchmark at Meadow Lake Village

4037 E. Clocktower Lane, Meridian, ID
Touchmark at Meadow Lake Village is an assisted and independent living and memory care facility on about 100 private acres with walking paths in Meridian, Idaho. Its surroundings are characterized by a residential community to the east and ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 12 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,842 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Boise area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 61 reviews of independent living communities in the Boise area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 independent living communities in the Boise area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.