2 Independent Living Communities in Statesboro, GA

Southern Manor Retirement Inn

1532 FAIR ROAD, Statesboro, GA
Caring106055950: "Southern Manor is very nice. The sanitation is great. The staff seemed very nice. They took me on a tour, we talked, and they invited to come to the open house. The dining area is nice. Everything I saw seemed really nice. I though the roo... (read more)
Get Pricing

Willow Pond Senior Care

4344 Country Club Road, Statesboro, GA
Rosalind: "Willow Pond is very nice, well kept, affordable, and has everything we're looking for for my mother. We're in the process of moving her in. They have nice people there. My mother has a one-bedroom apartment which overlooks the pond in the ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Statesboro area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of independent living communities in the Statesboro area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 independent living communities in the Statesboro area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.