5 Independent Living Communities in Stuart, FL

The Pointe at Ocean Boulevard

2750 SE Ocean Boulevard, , Stuart, FL
Emily: "The apartments at The Pointe at Ocean Boulevard were very nice, but not as big as the others. They had arts and crafts, a library, get togethers, games, and a lot of things. The food was excellent. They had a cafeteria and an area where th... (read more)

Allegro

3400 SE Aster Lane, Stuart, FL
Stuart, what a great town! Nestled on the Florida coast, with a historic downtown, great boating, and exceptional attractions including the Lyric Theatre, the Elliot Museum, and the Florida Oceanographic Coastal Center, Stuart retains the... (read more)

Pinelake Gardens & Estates

6854 SE Morningside Dr, Stuart, FL
Patricia14: "I visited Pinelake Gardens and Estates since it was near my daughter's place. It was a wonderful environment to move in. You could have your own place and hire someone for the maintenance of the yard. The place I wanted had three bedrooms,... (read more)

Harbor Place at Port St. Lucie

3700 SE Jennings Road, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Caring6167: "I visited Harbor Place for myself and it is very nice. Their staff is very good. They also have all different things that you can do and participate in. I ate there once and the food was excellent. They have nice apartments. There are a fe... (read more)

Savanna Club

8630 South US Highway #1,, Port Saint Lucie, FL
A resident601105: "I am in a retirement community -- Savanna Club. I don’t recommend it. It has 2,000 homes, 3 clubs, and a golf course. I have been here a little over 3 years, but my neighbors have never tried to be friendly. They have an organization here,... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 5 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,540 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Stuart area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of independent living communities in the Stuart area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 independent living communities in the Stuart area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.