6 Independent Living Communities in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Also serving communities of Fort Pierce.

The Brennity at Tradition

10685 SW Stony Creek Way, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Evelyn: "The Brennity at Tradition is awesome. It is a great community. I haven't moved in yet. The staff members are great. Everybody has been so nice. They have been very helpful and very good. I'm very impressed with everybody there. They showed... (read more)

2015, 2016

Palms at St. Lucie West

501 N.W. Cashmere Boulevard, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Effie: "I like living here at Palms at St. Lucie West. The food and the programs they have are good. I have no complaints. I would recommend this to anybody who wants to live here. I play Bingo every day and I have my own TV. I usually try to get ... (read more)

2014, 2016

Harbor Place at Port St. Lucie

3700 SE Jennings Road, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Caring6167: "I visited Harbor Place for myself and it is very nice. Their staff is very good. They also have all different things that you can do and participate in. I ate there once and the food was excellent. They have nice apartments. There are a fe... (read more)

Savanna Club

8630 South US Highway #1,, Port Saint Lucie, FL
A resident601105: "I am in a retirement community -- Savanna Club. I don’t recommend it. It has 2,000 homes, 3 clubs, and a golf course. I have been here a little over 3 years, but my neighbors have never tried to be friendly. They have an organization here,... (read more)

Vitalia at Tradition by AV Homes

10023 SW Oak Tree Circle, Port Saint Lucie, FL

Lake Forest Park

2909 South 25th St, Fort Pierce, FL
Visitor: "The cottages at Lake Forest were fine, and the layout was nice. It was reasonably priced. However, It did not suit our needs in as far as where we wanted to be."
Special Promotion! Ends in 8 days

2014

At A Glance

There are 6 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,360 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Port Saint Lucie area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 19 reviews of independent living communities in the Port Saint Lucie area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 independent living communities in the Port Saint Lucie area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.