27 Independent Living Communities in Pinellas County, FL

Elmcroft of Pinecrest

1150 8th Ave SW, Largo, FL
Glyn: "I have moved into Brookdale Pinecrest. It is good. It is probably one of the better ones. The staff members are very good. The rooms are very spacious. They are usually redone for anybody who moves in. The food is very good for institution... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 6 days

2013, 2015

Stratford Court of Palm Harbor

45 Katherine Boulevard, Palm Harbor, FL
Located in Palm Harbor, Florida, Stratford Court of Palm Harbor is conveniently close to Wall Springs Park, Palm Harbor Blvd and Palm Harbor Shops. Visitors describe the dining room as attractive and the food as delicious. The facility has ... (read more)

Bayside Terrace

9381 US Highway 19, Pinellas Park, FL
Just 20 minutes from Tampa Bay, Bayside Terrace is a community in Pinellas Park, Florida, that offers studio and one-bedroom apartments with the option of companion suites. Visitors say the facility is neat and clean and the staff is friend... (read more)

The Barrington

901 Seminole Blvd, Largo, FL
The Barrington is located minutes from Largo Central Park Nature Preserve and the Largo Mall in Largo, Florida. Residents and their loved ones praise the facility for its bright, clean interior and flower-filled grounds, and they also compl... (read more)

Belleair Towers

1100 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Clearwater, FL
MADLIB: "I love it! It's small & homely. Everyone knows you by your first name. The pool/hot tub area looks like a resort. Residents are very friendly & help each other. Staff is very caring. Big large apartments with lots of room. Travel a... (read more)

The Oaks of Clearwater

420 Bay Avenue, Clearwater, FL
The Oaks of Clearwater is located in the heart of the Clearwater, Florida, near the relaxing neighborhood of Viewpoint on the Bay. Residents can walk right into their own backyard to get spectacular views of the water — especially at sunset... (read more)

Addington Place at College Harbor

4600 54th Avenue South, Saint Petersburg, FL
Nancy: "Addington Place at College Harbor was beautiful, but they don't have the unit that my mom is looking for. It's a very nice place in her neighbourhood where she has lived for 30 years, so I think she's very comfortable. They had plenty of a... (read more)

Oak Manor Senior Living Community

3600 Oak Manor Lane, Largo, FL
Oak Manor Senior Living Community, located in Largo, FL, is close to Indian Rocks Beach and Belleair Beach. Residents are delighted by a clubhouse, shuffleboard courts and a library for quiet reading. The facility provides regular transport... (read more)

The Princess Martha

411 First Avenue North, Saint Petersburg, FL
Her0713: "The Princess Martha was great, but it is just independent living, so it really doesn't offer anything if your condition gets worse, which bothers me. They've done a great job keeping the building up with the period that it was built, with ... (read more)

Prospect Towers

801 Chestnut Street,, Clearwater, FL
Caring74625250: "I will be moving to Prospect Towers. The rent is good and they allow smoking and pets. Their rooms are just one-bedroom, one-bath apartments and they are very nice. We cook our own food and it is very independent. All they provide the peop... (read more)

The Fountains at Boca Ciega Bay

1255 Pasadena Avenue South, Saint Petersburg, FL
Richard: "I'm very impressed with The Fountains At Boca Ciega Bay. There were a lot of amenities there and they had a good food menu. There was a real nice place for walking around outside. The staff all seemed very nice. Anytime I asked a question,... (read more)

Coral Oaks

900 West Lake Road, Palm Harbor, FL
Karen: "I wasn't as impressed with Coral Oaks as the other place. I just didn't feel it was updated enough. There was a certain smell and the colors of the walls were very outdated. The tour guide was awesome. She couldn't have been any better. Sh... (read more)

The Hampton at Clearwater

1099 N McMullen Booth Road, Clearwater, FL
Carmen: "If I ever decided to go to an independent place, I would go to The Hampton at Clearwater. It's very nice. I give it 100%. It's a very bright looking and extremely clean place. The residents were very friendly, and the woman at the concierg... (read more)

Westminster Shores

125 56TH AVENUE, SOUTH, Saint Petersburg, FL
Peter: "I know somebody who lives in Westminster Shores. They have a lovely dining room with lovely amenities, and it's on the water. The food is buffet style, but they'll serve you if you're not able to go and serve yourself. They have very good ... (read more)

Royal Palms

200 Lake Ave NE, Largo, FL
Scott: "My mother is at Royal Palms Active Retirement, it was really good, we’re very happy with it, and it worked out well. The food is quite good. I would highly recommend it, it’s a very nice community, she’s only there a week, and she’s very h... (read more)

2017

Journet Place

8356 Journet Boulevard,, Port Richey, FL
Lucy: "I am a resident of Journet Place. They have activities for the residents like bingo and pool exercises now that the weather is getting warm. Insurance companies also come in here. They don't provide any meals, but the staff that I met were... (read more)

Lutheran Apartments

550 1st Avenue South #104,, St. Petersburg, FL
LadyBee72: "When I was looking for a place for my husband and myself, we found Lutheran Apartments. It's for seniors sixty-two and over. It's at downtown St. Petersburg which is close to everything. We could still take care of ourselves and it's a one... (read more)

On Top of the World

2291 World Parkway Blvd W, Clearwater, FL
Raul: "My father is a resident of On Top Of The World Clearwater, which is a community for 55+. So far it has been great dealing with the people there, and our experience has been great so far. They don’t provide meals and he is in a regular apar... (read more)

Ranchero Village

7100 Ulmerton Road,, Largo, FL
Karen66906050: "They seemed to have everything taken care of. The staff was very helpful. They had activities there like arts and crafts and other things. "

Scottish Towers II

444 N Paula Drive, Dunedin, FL
Kim770154: "We found Scottish Towers II, and we’re happy with it. We’ve been there several times and the people are friendly, and they have a lot of amenities and activities. It’s right on the water and has a very nice clubhouse. They have transportat... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 27 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,187 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pinellas County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 187 reviews of independent living communities in the Pinellas County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 27 independent living communities in the Pinellas County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.