3 Independent Living Communities in Merritt Island, FL

Also serving communities of Rockledge, Titusville.

Courtenay Springs Village

1200 S Courtenay parkway, Merritt Island, FL
Margie107515: "I visited Courtenay Spring, and they were wonderful, courteous, and patient. Everything was wonderful. The rooms had giant walk-in closets, but I couldn’t get through the door with my wheelchair; the doors were too small. I’ve never seen a... (read more)

2015

Island Lakes

4499 Wood Stork Dr, Merritt Island, FL
Caring94143450: "Island Lakes is a facility for 55-and-older seniors. It has manufactured homes and they have a recreational facility with activities going on, like potluck dinners, card games and birthday parties. They have a central pool. It's a quite la... (read more)

Indian Oaks

780 Barnes Blvd, Rockledge, FL
Caring94143450: "Indian Oaks is a nice, closely knit community where you have your own independent living, but you have neighbors close by with similar interests and lifestyle. There is a large swimming pool where they offer some exercise classes. There ar... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Merritt Island area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of independent living communities in the Merritt Island area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 independent living communities in the Merritt Island area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.