5 Independent Living Communities in Melbourne, FL

The Brennity at Melbourne

7300 Watersong Lane, Melbourne, FL
The Brennity at Melbourne is a gated independent and assisted living and memory care facility in Melbourne, Florida. It's surrounded by fields, across from a residential community, minutes from Duran Golf Club, and about a twenty-minute dri... (read more)

2015, 2017, 2018

The Fountains

4451 Stack Boulevard, Melbourne, FL
Extremely pleased: "My husband and I lived here. Because of the yearly increases, we were forced to find other accommodations. The constant loss of staff members made it difficult for all of us. We miss our dear friends, but the staff could care less. They su... (read more)

Century Oaks

4001 Stack Blvd, Melbourne, FL
Norman: "I'm a resident of Century Oaks, and so far my experience is fine. The staff is also fine and the food is good; I enjoy it. The activities are good if you are able to do them. The atmosphere and surroundings are good as well. I would rate t... (read more)

2015, 2016

Glenbrooke at Palm Bay

815 Briar Creek Blvd., Palm Bay, FL
Glenbrooke at Palm Bay is located in a quiet community in Palm Bay, Florida, near a lush forest and a wildlife preserve. Visitors note the spacious, pet-friendly apartments that offer both independent and assisted living. The facility provi... (read more)

Cristal Palace Resort

1881 Palm Bay Rd, Palm Bay, FL
Cristal Palace Resort is an independent living, assisted living and adult day care facility east of Palm Bay, FL, near Sunnyside Park. The facility offers semi-private and private housing options, including companion suites for those 55 yea... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 5 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,465 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Melbourne area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of independent living communities in the Melbourne area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 independent living communities in the Melbourne area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.