Independent Living in Martin County

2 Communities

Allegro

3400 SE Aster Lane, Stuart, FL
$$$$
Stuart, what a great town! Nestled on the Florida coast, with a historic downtown, great boating, and exceptional attractions including the Lyric Theatre, the Elliot Museum, and the Florida Oceanographic Coastal Center, Stuart retains the reassuring lifestyle that exists only in smaller vibrant communities, and yet is convenient to services and shopping more commonly associated with larger cities. These, together with the mild climate, make Stuart a terrific retirement cho... (read more)

Pinelake Gardens & Estates

6854 SE Morningside Dr, Stuart, FL
$$$$
1 review
Patricia14: "I visited Pinelake Gardens and Estates since it was near my daughter's place. It was a wonderful environment to move in. You could have your own place and hire someone for the maintenance of the yard. The place I wanted had three bedrooms, a den, formal dining area and a family area. I liked it because it was big and roomy. The facility was attractive and well-maintained. The atmosphere was quiet and there was no traffic. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Martin County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of independent living communities in the Martin County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 independent living communities in the Martin County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.