7 Independent Living Communities in Leesburg, FL

Also serving communities of Tavares, Eustis.

Mid Florida Lakes

200 Forest Drive, Leesburg, FL
Barbara66966250: "Mid Florida Lakes had more activities. They had swimming pools for the exercise. They had ceramics, an exercise room, and a church. They also play cards and board games. On a certain day, they had fruit stand nights where you could buy you... (read more)

Legacy of Leesburg

5280 Legacy Boulevard, Leesburg, FL
Maggie33: "I like Legacy of Leesburg because it’s single homes and it’s very open air. The home is smaller than the home that I live in but it’s just enough space for 2 adults. The staff was very accommodating; the area is very clean. The location is... (read more)

The Plantation at Leesburg

25201 US Hwy 27, Leesburg, FL
Robert118139350: "The Plantation at Leesburg 55 and over community is a very large community made up of about 3,000 homes. It's broken up into several communities. In the community that I live in, we all get along and we have parties and so forth. There are... (read more)

American House Wildwood

Rio Grande Blvd, Wildwood, FL
Greta: "I love American House Wildwood. I love the people and the services. We have washers and dryers right in our unit. They have a lot of different activities. The biggest thing is the friendliness of the people; everybody was welcoming. We get... (read more)

Sumter Place in The Villages

1490 Killingsworth Way, Wildwood, FL
Paul: "I've been to Sumter Place In the Villages a couple of times, and I like it a lot. I think the community was very active and very positive. There are lots of things to do, there are different choices, and there's a lot of people there. In t... (read more)

Atria Lady Lake

930 County Road 466, Lady Lake, FL
Set on manicured grounds in picturesque Lake County, adjacent to The Villages® retirement community, Atria Lady Lake offers a simplified lifestyle with upscale amenities, delightful dining experiences and discreet, 24-hour support. ... (read more)

2016, 2017

Grand Island Resort

13330 Sea Breeze Lane, Grand Island, FL
Barbara66966250: "I have been living here in Grand Island Resort for six or seven months, and I love it. It is very quiet. A lot of people are very friendly. There are nice and clean residences. The people clean up. They have quite a few activities going on... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Leesburg area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of independent living communities in the Leesburg area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 independent living communities in the Leesburg area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.