10 Independent Living Communities in Lakeland, FL

Also serving communities of Zephyrhills.

Azalea Park

1325 Grasslands Blvd, Lakeland, FL
Bert: "Among those places we've visited, Azalea Park is the one we liked the best. We went there several times, they invited us a couple of times, and the food is great. They're not quite as expensive as some of the other ones, but they don't hav... (read more)

Lake Morton Plaza

400 S Florida Avenue, Lakeland, FL
Lake Morton Plaza is located in a thriving area of Lakeland, Florida, near Lake Morton and a wide selection of restaurants and shops. Visitors praise the homey, spacious rooms available for residents who require assisted or independent livi... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 6 days

2013

Florida Presbyterian Homes

16 LAKE HUNTER DRIVE, Lakeland, FL
Florida Presbyterian Homes is a lakefront assisted living community in sunny Lakeland, Florida. Visitors appreciate that the facility is very clean and well organized, and they recently added new independent living apartments. Residents enj... (read more)

Osprey Manor

810 East Bella Vista St, Lakeland, FL
Barbarra: "I like the privacy at Bella Vista Manor and Villas. I like the attention that they give to the residents as well as the activities that they have in there. The meals were just fantastic. I had made up my mind that if I am eligible, then I ... (read more)

Beacon Terrace

2425 Harden Boulevard, Lakeland, FL
Norma425735: "I like the fact that Beacon Terrace has residents who are related to me and are elderly. It has a nice area. It’s very current and modern. They have activities, like shuffleboard and things like that. They have the ability to have outside ... (read more)

Arbor Hills Independent Living

4145 Lakeland Hills Blvd, Lakeland, FL
Linda123301: "Our first choice would be the Arbor Hills -- which is only a year old -- and we were very impressed with that. The apartments were very nice, they were big, and we could get along with a one-bedroom apartment very easily. There was a place... (read more)

Lake Gibson Village

771 Carpenters Way, Lakeland, FL
Pam R: "We liked Lake Gibson Village. It was wonderful, from the apartment, to the food, the staff, the facilities, everything. I would go there if I had the money. They took us to all different kinds of apartments and it was wonderful. The activi... (read more)

Spring Haven Retirement

1225 Havendale Blvd, NW, Winter Haven, FL
Spring Haven Retirement is located on the shores of Lake Hartridge in Winter Haven, Florida, close to Lakeside Memorial Park and Winter Haven Hospital. Visitors compare the clean, well-decorated facility to a hotel. Residents are impressed ... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 6 days

2014, 2015, 2016

Lake Howard Heights

650 N. Lake Howard Drive, Winter Haven, FL
Lake Howard Heights is located in Winter Haven, southwest of Haines City, Florida. It sits just off U.S. Route 17, near Lake Howard and the Winter Haven Hospital. Residents say they feel safe on the property and find the staff accessible an... (read more)

Episcopal-Catholic Apartments Winter Haven

500 Avenue L NW, Winter Haven, FL
MotherGunner: "My God father is eighty six years old. He was living with my grandmother for ten years until she became too old to have a live in partner. He is the Uncle of my mother, and has always been around our family. When he wanted to move out we k... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 10 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,114 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lakeland area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 46 reviews of independent living communities in the Lakeland area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 independent living communities in the Lakeland area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.