4 Independent Living Communities in Hernando County, FL

The Grande

725 Desoto Ave, Brooksville, FL
June: "The Grande's staff is very friendly, nice, cooperative, and dependable. The residents all seem to be very friendly, too. I've only been here a few days, so I'm just getting acquainted. The food is very good. I have watched them playing boc... (read more)

Atria Evergreen Woods

7030 Evergreen Woods Trail, Spring Hill, FL
JJ: "Atria Evergreen Woods had a nice setting and a nice external look. It's been there quite a while, so some of the apartments and the cabinets were older in style, but it's nicely landscaped and there are walkways there. The few staff member... (read more)

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016

The Residence at Timber Pines

3140 Forest Road, Spring Hill, FL
Anonymous: "I like The Residence at Timber Pines. It was in a good location. The people were nice. The place looked very clean. I liked their dining area. The apartments were very cute. There were 2-bedroom with two bathrooms, or 1-bedrooms with one b... (read more)

2013, 2014

Salishan Gracious Retirement Living

191 Astaire Lane, Spring Hill, FL
Marie: "I'm living at Salishan Gracious, and it's a very pretty, nice place. They serve you food and clean your room once a week. You can use their sheets and they take care of the laundry, or use your own sheets and take care of your laundry. The... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 4 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,292 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hernando County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 31 reviews of independent living communities in the Hernando County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 independent living communities in the Hernando County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.