7 Independent Living Communities in Bradenton, FL

Woodlands Village

1055 301 Blvd E, Bradenton, FL
Situated on 14 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, Woodlands Village in Bradenton, Florida, is a pet-friendly community offering assisted and independent living services. The skilled staff go above and beyond to help residents transiti... (read more)

2018

Water's Edge of Bradenton

2015 32nd Ave West, Bradenton, FL
Water's Edge of Bradenton in Bradenton, Florida, is located on 37 picturesque acres of land with water views from many of the upscale apartments. The facility has many special features including in-unit washers and dryers, a screened verand... (read more)

2016

Stone River Retirement Community

7360 55th Ave. East, Bradenton, FL
Mary: "I visited Stone River Retirement Community. I thought it was lovely, everybody was wonderful, the services and everything they offer is excellent, and it looks terrific. They treated us beautifully, they invited us to have dinner there, to... (read more)

The Cottages of Bradenton

5700 24th Street East, Bradenton, FL
Robert: "The Cottages was independent. Each place had a sitting area. Each house was almost separate and surrounded by natural landscape and plant life. It was very appealing, I had a good feeling. They had everything available both inside and outs... (read more)

Inspired Living at Lakewood Ranch

5424 Lena Road, Bradenton, FL
Loritta: "The facility appearance is very impressive. You will be pleased during your tour of the grounds, cleanliness and room floor plans. The Dining Room looks lovely, however the food service is not what was presented during the interview proces... (read more)

Cypress Springs Gracious Retirement Living

9085 Town Center Parkway, Bradenton, FL
Joseph: "I've established myself at Cypress Springs. They're exceptional, and I enjoyed them very much. They have many activities that are very enjoyable. I can't ask for more. The staff is very helpful and dedicated, and I appreciate them. The foo... (read more)

Desoto Towers, Inc.

1523 6th Avenue West,, Bradenton, FL
Mighty Concerned : "BED BUGS ARE IN THIS BUILDING AND THE MANAGEMENT IS SPRAYING WITH AN INEFFECTIVE INSECTICIDE. SHE NEEDS TO CALL THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT FOR ASSISTANCE. "

At A Glance

There are 7 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,757 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bradenton area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 43 reviews of independent living communities in the Bradenton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 independent living communities in the Bradenton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.