4 Independent Living Communities in Middletown, CT

Also serving communities of Haddam, Centerbrook, Essex, Waterford, Mystic.

Luther Ridge

628 Congdon Street West, Middletown, CT
Caring113533950: "I visited Luther Ridge with my son. It was very nice. The people were nice. They have lots of things to do. They have things that older people would enjoy doing. They have a bus that takes you where you want to go. I thought Luther Ridge w... (read more)

Heritage Commons

38 Boston Rd., Middletown, CT
BarbBklyn: "My dad has been a resident for four years at Heritage Commons and we are grateful on a daily basis for all that they provide. For the price, it's excellent value and all the staff are accommodating and kind - not just to my dad, but to our... (read more)

Lodge at Cold Spring

50 Cold Spring Rd, Rocky Hill, CT
clarabell83yahoo.com: "my mother lives here. the staff and management is fantastic. the building is clean and free of strong odors. the events and activities are always fun to join and I always feel welcome"

Atria Greenridge Place

One Elizabeth Court, Rocky Hill, CT
Joan: "Atria Greenridge Place was nice and small. The rooms were clean but small for us. The person who assisted me was very good. There were some residents in the library playing games. People were actively involved with each other in conversati... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Middletown area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of independent living communities in the Middletown area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 independent living communities in the Middletown area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.