3 Independent Living Communities in Litchfield County, CT

Geer Village

77 South Canaan Road, Canaan, CT
Sylvia6: "My family moved me into an independent apartment on the very day I was widowed. From that very night my comfort and security was guaranteed. The services and programs available prove that people care. The personnel, professionals are well-... (read more)

2014

Keystone Place at Newbury Brook

1058 Litchfield Street, Torrington, CT
SC62: "My dad is a resident of Keystone Place since December. They have been very good, very helpful, and have gone out of their way to make sure everything is OK with my dad's place. They have been very good. On top of that, it is a brand-new pl... (read more)

The Workman

244 Forest Street, , Torrington, CT
Loretta3: "I liked The Workman. The staff was very good and I liked that they didn't pressure me when I went in there. I told them that I was just looking, but I was not ready to go yet. There was no problem. They took me around and talked to me abou... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,442 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Litchfield County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of independent living communities in the Litchfield County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 independent living communities in the Litchfield County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.