22 Independent Living Communities in Littleton, CO

Also serving communities of Englewood.

Sky Pointe Retirement Community

5842 S. Taft St, Littleton, CO
Opening Fall 2019 A resort lifestyle means choice and flexibility. It means doing as much or as little as you want to do. Happy hour, fitness classes, trips to the mall or trips abroad... It means living life to the fullest. What "All... (read more)

RiverPointe

5225 S Prince St., Littleton, CO
Tom: "Riverpointe was a lot cheaper and seemed to be just as nice with nice views and big apartments on about 11 stories. I liked the location. The staff was very friendly, and they had a lot of exercise and music classes. Everything was OK to m... (read more)

Concordia On the Lake

6155 S Ammons Way #110, Littleton, CO
Paul: "Concordia On the Lake is a very nice community and it's larger. They have more activities and a lot more people. They have a limited number of units that would have the kind of view that I would want to have. The staff who toured us was ve... (read more)

Southview Place Towers

5820 South Windermere Street, Littleton, CO
Visitor766168: "Southview Place Towers was fairly comfortable but had very old buildings. There were a lot of issues getting things done through the manager and the maintenance people there. They had an indoor people and a social room where they had bingo... (read more)

GrandView of Roxborough

6265 Roxborough Park Road, Littleton, CO
Set in the foothills of the Colorado Rockies, just a stone’s throw from downtown Denver lives GrandView, a new way to look at age-preferred living. Here, you’ll keep the luxurious lifestyle you’re accustomed to, or perhaps ev... (read more)

Quincy Place

7200 E Quincy Ave, Denver, CO
Visitor7295: "I was treated very nice at Quincy Place. The guy who took me around was very nice and informative. It just seemed small, but what I liked about it were the meals and meal choices. They try to accommodate taste as well as diet plans. The lu... (read more)

Lakewood Estates

8585 W Dakota Ave, Lakewood, CO
Maria: "My brother has been living in the Lakewood Estates for several years now. We like the place. We're looking for another community because the price has become too high. They don’t really do anything; he just lives there. They cook and clean... (read more)

Brookdale Meridian Englewood

3455 South Corona Street, Englewood, CO
Tom: "Brookdale Meridian Englewood seemed really clean, and the people were friendly. I liked the location, it’s close to my house. It seemed like they had a lot of activities, chat rooms, and puzzles. I think the original plan was one meal a da... (read more)

Brookdale University Park

2020 South Monroe St., Denver, CO
Located southeast of downtown Denver, Brookdale University Park offers residents independent and assisted living options plus memory care and skilled nursing. It sits just off I-25 to facilitate easy travel to the city proper and is close t... (read more)

2014, 2015

Lakeview Senior Living

7390 W. Eastman Place, Lakewood, CO
Lloyd: "Lakeview Senior Living is very nice, newer, and is a beautiful setting. The price is reflective of that. There's no inside parking and they charge for meals for relations and guests. I couldn't justify the additional money that they wanted... (read more)

Brookdale Tamarac Square

8030 East Girard Ave., Denver, CO
Chris: "Brookdale was really nice, but they're for seniors 63 and above. It had an open area where people were sitting down, and there were staff, and some nursing people assisting them. It looked like the people there were in good hands. There wa... (read more)

2018

Brookdale Meridian Lakewood

1805 South Balsam, Lakewood, CO
Arnie: "I'm a resident of Brookdale Meridian Lakewood, and I'm very happy with what I got. I like that the community has ten acres of property; you can get out and get some sunshine in. I'm in charge of bingo and the veteran's group. The food is g... (read more)

Brookdale Parkplace

111 Emerson St., Denver, CO
Brookdale Parkplace is located in the heart of Denver, Colorado. The high-rise building consists of a mix of assisted care rooms including memory care and independent living apartments with views of the mountains to the west and south. Some... (read more)

The Carillon at Belleview Station

4855 South Niagara Street, Denver, CO
Be at the center of it all! The proximity of Belleview Station (the oh-so-clever source of our name) on Denver's light-rail system puts choices galore right at your doorstep. The town center itself has many fun shops and restaurants for you... (read more)

Wind Crest

3232 Mill Vista Road, Highlands Ranch, CO
Jim W. Thompson : "The management is more interested in profit than serving its residents. Costs continue to rise each year at almost twice the rate of the national cost of living. While most of the staff does a good job, the senior managers appear to no... (read more)

Lakewood Reserve, A Juniper Senior Living Community

555 South Pierce Street, Lakewood, CO
M.F.: "My friend is a resident of Lakewood Reserve and I have visited her several times. It's a very nice place, and the people are very caring and responsive to my friend's needs, so I'm pleased with that. However, she doesn't eat very much and ... (read more)

Decatur House

1915 S. Decatur Street, Denver, CO
Linda45: "Decatur House has been there a while. They're trying to make it for senior couples only. And we'll be the first senior couple there. They also had it open to any disabled. They have a 2-bedroom. It's everything on one floor and it's subsid... (read more)

Village at Belmar

7825 W Alameda Ave., Lakewood, CO
JJ: "We chose Village at Belmar because it's the best for independent living. It has The Flats, which four units in each building with a total of 60, and the size is so much better than the others. Most of the ones we looked at were between 850... (read more)

Holly Creek

5500 E Peakview Ave, Centennial, CO
Holly Creek offers assisted and independent living just south of Denver, Colorado. This facility can support residents with a variety of care requirements, including memory support, skilled nursing and rehabilitative care. Visitors remark o... (read more)

Eastern Star Masonic Retirement Campus

2445 South Quebec Street , Denver, CO
At Eastern Star, we embrace our mission: The Robert Russell Eastern Star Masonic Center sponsored by the Masonic family, takes pride in meeting the social, physical and spiritual needs of the residents of its campus through high quality hou... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 22 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,850 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Littleton area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 12 reviews of independent living communities in the Littleton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 22 independent living communities in the Littleton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.