15 Independent Living Communities in Santa Clarita, CA

Also serving communities of Valencia, Stevenson Ranch, Northridge, Palmdale, Lancaster.

Atria Santa Clarita

24431 Lyons Avenue, Santa Clarita, CA
Atria Santa Clarita is located in Santa Clarita, California, near Interstate 5, restaurants and stores. Loved ones appreciate the clean and inviting amenities and the caring, friendly staff. They also note the well-maintained grounds a... (read more)

2016

Valley Oaks Village

24700 Valley Street , Santa Clarita, CA
Loraine: "My mom moved into Valley Oaks; it was close to where I live, so it was convenient. It was beautiful, it had big oak trees, and it had a beautiful area. They played Bingo, they had a library, a pool, and a gym, and they had bible studies. T... (read more)

Simi Hills

950 Sunset Garden Ln, Simi Valley, CA
David: "Very acomodating, excellent view, spacious and comfortable facility. Will keep in mind when my time comes."

Fairwinds - West Hills

8138 Woodlake Ave, West Hills, CA
Fay1: "Fairwinds – West Hills have everything. It's beautiful. The apartments were also very nice. They have many activities. My mom has friends there and they like the food. "

The Gardens at Park Balboa

7046 Kester Avenue, Van Nuys, CA
Toni: "I toured The Gardens at Park Balboa. The woman was who showed me the place was very nice. However, the place itself was very depressing to me. There is a small living room with a couple of people in wheelchairs, and nothing to do but just ... (read more)

The Foothills at Simi Valley

5300 East Los Angeles Ave., Simi Valley, CA
The Foothills at Simi Valley is an assisted and independent living facility offering private and semi-private housing options to retired seniors in Simi Valley, California, near the neighborhood of Corriganville. Family members say there's ... (read more)

2013, 2015

The Village at Sherman Oaks

5450 Vesper Avenue, Sherman Oaks, CA
Paul: "The Village at Sherman Oaks was a little smaller. They were going through some upgrades. It was a lovely facility but more expensive and not as luxurious."

The Village at NorthRidge

9222 Corbin Ave, Northridge, CA
The Village at NorthRidge is located near Interstate 405, Canoga Park and UCLA Health in Northridge, California. This huge facility is praised for its upscale accommodations and luxurious atmosphere. Its three restaurants serve reportedly e... (read more)

2014, 2016

NoHo Senior Arts Colony

10747 Magnolia Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA
Caring85902750: "Noho Senior Arts Colony is really, really great. It is great for independent living and we are really happy. Everything is great. The staff are very friendly and cooperative and they are really nice. They have a lot of activities; there ar... (read more)

Olive Plaza Senior Apartments

450 E Olive Avenue, Burbank, CA
Stephen: "I'm happy where I am now at Olive Plaza Senior Apartments. It's a normal apartment. They have many things that you can join if you want to. You deal with your own food. You either buy or eat at restaurants. It's very independent and yet it... (read more)

Fountain Glen

25536 Fountain Glen Court, Stevenson Ranch, CA
JuliaP: "My mother-in-law moved into this facility when my father-in-law died about five years ago. It is nicely maintained and offers many options for the residents. One of the things she really enjoys is the movie theater that shows movies on F... (read more)

Fountain Glen

23941 Decoro Drive, Valencia, CA
Vera7907: "Fountain Glen at Valencia was the cleanest facility and best maintained of any that I visited. Sanitation was very good. I will have my own kitchen and I will be cooking my own food like I do in my own home. I don't need medical assistance... (read more)

Burbank Senior Artists Colony

240 East Verdugo Avenue, Burbank, CA
Chevonne: "Burbank Senior Artists was a nice community. The staff was very nice, very friendly, and supportive. It seemed like a very nice place. The grounds were very clean. It's very close to the historic district of Burbank where there were shops ... (read more)

Atria Tarzana

5325 Etiwanda Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
Discover the elegance of a resort community with style and sophistication, right in the heart of Tarzana. Our goal is to provide residents a comfortable lifestyle that encourages independence and personal freedom, enhances well-being, and p... (read more)

Encino Terrace Senior Living

16025 Ventura Boulevard, Encino, CA
Assisted Living and Independent Senior Living in Encino, California. Make yourself at home at Encino Terrace Senior Living in Encino, California. It's a friendly, flexible environment that celebrates your individuality and nurtures y... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 15 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $4,715 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Santa Clarita area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of independent living communities in the Santa Clarita area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 15 independent living communities in the Santa Clarita area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.