13 Independent Living Communities in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Valencia Commons

6729 Hermosa Ave, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
JC: "Valencia Commons is better than the other ones I have visited. The place is quiet and nicely decorated. It is not too big and not too small either. It is one of the places I would consider. They have good support staff. The staff who assis... (read more)

2017, 2018

Atria Del Rey

8825 Baseline Road, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Atria Del Rey is an assisted and independent living facility offering private and semi-private housing to retired seniors in the heart of Rancho Cucamonga, California, near Red Hill Park and the Red Hill Country Club. Visitors say the commu... (read more)

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017

Village On The Green

9400 Fairway View Place, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Lorraine12: "I stayed at Village on the Green for a year and a half. The place was well-organized. There was a game room if you wanted to play scrabbles, poker or anything like that. Some classes like yoga were also offered but you have to pay for it. ... (read more)

Fountain Glen Terra Vista

7980 Mayten Avenue, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Connie123985550: "When I visited Fountain Glen Terra Vista, it was late in the afternoon and the office was closing, but I did get a tour of the building. It was kind of close to where I live now. The apartments much smaller than I expected since I came fro... (read more)

Villa Pacifica Senior Community

9609 Baseline Road , Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Caring87405750: "The layout of Villa Pacifica Senior Community was very good. It had wide doorways, large bathrooms, and all that, so if I had to use my wheelchair I could, or I could use my prosthetics. The staff was very good, very pleasant and very acco... (read more)

Heritage Park Alta Loma 55+ Adult

9601 Lomita Court, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Caring101559450: "Heritage Park was nice, and the apartments were very small, but it is a nice area. They have a nice room and a nice clubhouse. It’s clean, near a lot of shopping, and it’s a good area for them because they can walk to the local stores. "

Claremont Manor

650 W. Harrison Avenue , Claremont, CA
Claremont Manor is an assisted living facility located in Chino Hills, California, just down the road from Claremont Village and its local entertainment and events. Housing options include studios and 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments, as wel... (read more)

Montclair Royale

9685 Monte Vista Avenue, Montclair, CA
Montclair Royale is an assisted living facility located in Chino Hills, California. The staff are highly trained and offer services for independent living, assisted living, and memory care. Housing options for seniors include studios, one-b... (read more)

2016

Oakmont of San Antonio Heights

2419 N. Euclid Ave., Upland, CA
Oakmont of San Antonio Heights is located near Route 210, just a few minutes from the foothills of Angeles National Park and close to local shops, restaurants and centers of worship. Visitors are impressed with the facility, describing it a... (read more)

Inland Christian Home, Inc

1950 South Mountain Avenue, Ontario, CA
At Inland Christian Home, we understand the difficult decision of placing your loved one in a skilled nursing facility. We truly care and feel that you and your loved one deserve the very best in health care and living facilities. Our qual... (read more)

Monaco Apartments

11405 Central Avenue, Chino, CA
Patricia: "I love Monaco Apartments and its management. The apartments are clean and really large. It's like a home, not like an old folks' home. The people there don't feel like they're institutionalized. My mom has almost a 100-square-foot apartmen... (read more)

Country Village Apartments

10250 Country Club Drive,, Mira Loma, CA
Michael: "I'm living in Country Village Apartments. It's a clean place and it looks nice. The staff has been responsive when I have questions or needs in some way with maintenance. They have cooked food for you but I have not utilized that. They hav... (read more)

Upland Manor

1125 West Arrow Highway, Upland, CA
tggg: "The staff were very friendly there. His wife passed away earlier that year and he didn't have any children, so some of us from the office would occasionally visit him as much as possible. He didn't leave his apartment much, but he expresse... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 13 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,797 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rancho Cucamonga area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 32 reviews of independent living communities in the Rancho Cucamonga area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 independent living communities in the Rancho Cucamonga area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.