6 Independent Living Communities in Napa County, CA

Redwood Retirement Residence

2350 Redwood Rd, Napa, CA
Harold: "Redwood Retirement Residence was attractive on the hillside but not convenient unless you have transportation. It was not within walking or biking distance to any shopping. The staff was very nice. He did a good follow-through because he t... (read more)

The Springs of Napa

3460 Villa Ln, Napa, CA
Reviewer: "The Springs was very clean, and the people were nice. The dining area looked nice, and the rooms were very nice and spacious. They had a salon."

Meadows of Napa Valley

1800 Atrium Parkway, Napa, CA
Audrey: "I'm going to independent living at The Meadows of Napa Valley. It was very good and beautiful. It had happy people so it’s a very happy place. The food was good. I liked everything about. I'm getting a studio place with a big alcove for a ... (read more)

Rohlffs Manor Senior Apartments

2400 Fair Dr, Napa, CA
Patty24: "My visit at Rohlffs was quite nice. The staff were fine. They took me all around. The facility is worth recommending. "

Rancho De Calistoga

2412 Foothill Blvd. , Calistoga, CA
switcherbear: "After hearing some of the horror stories about other assisted living communities, I was incredibly worried that my great aunt was going to be subject to abuse or negligence. Thankfully, this was not the case at all. Rancho De Calistoga is ... (read more)

Silverado Orchards

601 Pope Street, Saint Helena, CA
James508178: "Silverado Orchards is a family-run, smaller facility. We had lunch, and the food wasn't great, but it was pretty good. They may have the smallest rooms. It's a little less posh and a little more down home with fewer amenities. "

At A Glance

There are 6 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,786 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Napa County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 35 reviews of independent living communities in the Napa County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 independent living communities in the Napa County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.