3 Independent Living Communities in Monterey County, CA

The Park Lane

200 Glenwood Circle, Monterey, CA
The Park Lane is located in Monterey, California, close to Monterey Regional Airport, Del Monte Shopping Center and numerous museums. Visitors describe the rooms as nice and large, and they're impressed by the ocean views available from the... (read more)

Pacific Grove

551 Gibson Avenue, Pacific Grove, CA
Lisa: "Forest Hill Manor has independent, assisted, and nursing, and I looked at the independent for myself and assisted for a friend of mine. It's very good. I liked everything about it. The only thing that I don't like is Pacific Grove has a lo... (read more)

Hacienda Carmel

1000 Hacienda Carmel, Carmel Valley, CA
Caring102145450: "I did look at a facility that I would not recommend. It is the Hacienda Carmel. I think Hacienda Carmel has rented out this wing to assisted living. It is understaffed. I'm not criticizing the people that were working there. They seem know... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,375 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Monterey County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of independent living communities in the Monterey County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 independent living communities in the Monterey County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.