2 Independent Living Communities in Merced County, CA

The Hampshire

3460 R St, Merced, CA
Dink: "I visited The Hampshire and Sandy. The lady that interviewed me was wonderful and explained everything. If I would have to go anywhere I'd go to this community, because they have a room I like and they're letting me take my two little dogs... (read more)
Get Pricing

Castle Vista Senior Duplex Community

2300 Cascade Drive, Atwater, CA
Cindethia: " Karin and Jennifer are in charge of the deposits. Castle Vista prices go up twice a year which is also against the law, but they name the second increase something other than a rent increase to get away with it. Nonetheless two price i... (read more)
Get Pricing

At A Glance

There are 2 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $1,949 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Merced County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of independent living communities in the Merced County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 independent living communities in the Merced County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.