11 Independent Living Communities near Manteca, CA

Manteca Retirement Community

430 North Union Road, Manteca, CA
Manteca Retirement Community is located in the heart of California’s Central Valley in the city of Manteca and offers independent living, assisted living and Alzheimer’s and dementia care. It is near Yosemite National Park and the Historic ... (read more)
Caring Star 2018

Eskaton Manteca Manor

544 Eastwood Avenue, Manteca, CA
Jean R.: "I love Eskaton. I've been here almost five years. I've only had one complaint--carpeting and apartments."

2018

The Commons at Union Ranch

2241 N. Union Road, Manteca, CA
The Commons at Union Ranch is located in Manteca, California, with convenient access to nearby shops, restaurants and parks. The facility is highly praised by visitors and loved ones for the numerous activities that keep residents happy and... (read more)

Woodbridge

1451 Americana Street, Manteca, CA
Caring103408050: "My sister is living in a 55+ community called Woodbridge. They have individual houses, and most of them have two-bedroom and two-baths. They have bingo, cards, swimming, and a gym. It’s not a gated community, but I haven’t heard of any pro... (read more)
Caring Star 2015
Caring Star 2016

Rio Las Palmas

877 East March Lane, Stockton, CA
Rio Las Palmas is situated in the heart of beautiful Stockton, California, and is committed to offering residents high levels of care and comfort. Featuring luxury apartments of various sizes within a gated senior community, this facility i... (read more)

2015, 2016

Standiford Place

3420 Shawnee Dr, Modesto, CA
Nora: "I love my apartment at Standiford Place and I like the friends I've met already. I don't like the food though. I like playing cards the most. The place and the residents are nice. The staff is very nice and helpful. The dining area is very... (read more)

Dale Commons

3900 Dale Road, Modesto, CA
Dale Commons is an independent and assisted living facility in Modesto, CA, near the bustling neighborhood of Salida. The community offers a range of housing options, from a studios to two-bedroom apartments. Living quarters feature in... (read more)
Caring Star 2015
Caring Star 2016

Oakmont of Stockton

3318 Brookside Road, Stockton, CA
The Oakmont of Stockton senior community sits on the northwest side of the city near the Brookside Country Club and I-5. This attractive facility receives praise for a compassionate, dedicated staff. A full activity calendar provides m... (read more)

2015, 2016

Plymouth Square

1319 N Madison Street, Stockton, CA
Plymouth Square has been serving seniors for 40 years. Spacious studio and 1 bedroom apartments. Private balconies, most utilities included ,three meals a day, daily social activity program, Physical Therapy on site, close to churches, bank... (read more)

Escalon Heritage Homes

1100 Escalon Avenue, Escalon, CA
Bonnie23: "Escalon Heritage Homes was in a small town, which was out of the country. It was more open and they had duplexes, which were connected instead of three or four apartments together. They had one bedroom apartments as well as studios. I woul... (read more)

Cherokee Retirement Home

4124 Cherokee Rd, Stockton, CA
starluvr2: "Well I will start off with saying that I personally enjoyed this retirement home (Cherokee Retirement Home). My great grandmother was a resident of the facility, she was 81, she suffered from breast cancer as well as Alzcheimers Disease. S... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 11 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,185 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Manteca area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 32 reviews of independent living communities in the Manteca area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 independent living communities in the Manteca area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.