25 Independent Living Communities near Laguna Hills, CA

Caring Star 2015

Villa Valencia

24552 Paseo De Valencia, Laguna Hills, CA
Martha: "Villa Valencia has a lot of services and outings, so it's really comfortable for me. The food is good, cooked well, and have a lot of variety of meals. It's a good community and reasonably priced lower than other places I have been to. The... (read more)

2015, 2016

The Wellington

24903 Moulton Parkway, Laguna Hills, CA
susan280253: "I wasn't too impressed with The Wellington. The rooms were not very nice and really needed updating. They were spacious but very dated and dark. It was a huge and gigantic feeling, and I didn’t like the feeling of something so terribly mas... (read more)

2013

Whispering Fountains at Laguna Woods

24300 El Toro Rd, Laguna Hills, CA
Robert101696650: "What I like about Whispering Fountains is the independence. They do not tell you what to do or when to do it. They have a bus that comes by every Tuesday and takes us shopping. I am really very pleased that I found this place. The apartmen... (read more)

Towers at Laguna Woods Village

24055 Paseo Del Lago W, Laguna Hills, CA
Jan: "My parents moved into Towers at Laguna Woods Village, and it’s great, well-kept up, and looks like a resort when you’re going into it. The apartments are all very nice, clean, and kept up. The dining room is nice. I would recommend it to a... (read more)
Caring Star 2015

Brookdale San Juan Capistrano

31741 Rancho Viejo Road, San Juan Capistrano, CA
Situated in the historic city of San Juan Capistrano, California, Brookdale San Juan Capistrano is close to the Mission San Juan Capistrano Museum, Doheny State Beach and the Historic Town Center Park. Visitors describe the facility as bein... (read more)

2015, 2016

Regents Point

19191 Harvard Avenue, Irvine, CA
Situated right next to the San Joaquin Marsh Reserve just a short distance from the San Diego Freeway in Irvine, California, Regents Point provides independent and assisted living and skilled nursing care for 399 residents aged 62 and older... (read more)

Del Obispo Terrace

32200 Del Obispo Street, San Juan Capistrano, CA
Del Obispo Terrace is located two miles from Interstate 5 in the community of San Juan Capistrano, California. This facility is next door to Mariners Church and within walking distance of several shopping areas. According to reviewers, the ... (read more)

Overture Rancho Santa Margarita 55+ Apartment Homes

30824 La Miranda, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Wendy25: "Buena Vida is an apartment complex. It’s a very nice, spacious community with a gym and a cafe. "

San Sebastian 55+ Apartment Homes

24299 Paseo de Valencia, Laguna Woods, CA
Jack42: "We moved in to San Sebastian, and we've only been here 18 days. We had some friends who lived here. They have a concierge, and it's a secured building. They close it at 6:00 at night. There is no way you can get in unless we let you in. We... (read more)

Vintage Senior Living at The Regency

24441 Calle Sonora, Laguna Woods, CA
Joanna: "The Regency at Laguna Woods is perfect. The only thing they didn't have is 24/7 nurses, so if you say need diabetic shots on the weekend you have to bring your extra people in. Of the ones I've looked at, it's by far the best. It's kind of... (read more)

Park Terrace

21952 Buena Suerte, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Sam35: "My mother-in-law is back in Park Terrace. Her room has a garden view and is close to the beauty shop. The staff is very good and put her in a very nice situation, so she is very happy. There's a regular dining room and a bistro with severa... (read more)

Atria Woodbridge

One Witherspoon, Irvine, CA
Marilyn672152: "We had a good tour and wonderful lunch at Atria Woodbridge. It was the best food we had in a long time anywhere. The room that we saw was very small. It was a studio, but they didn't have anything else available, and it was too expensive f... (read more)

2013, 2016

The Covington

3 Pursuit, Aliso Viejo, CA
Tucked into the rolling hills of Aliso Viejo is South Orange County’s best-known gem: a picture-perfect senior living community set on 12 leafy acres…with the majestic Saddleback Mountains as a glorious backdrop. Welcome to The Covington, ... (read more)

Atria Del Sol

23792 Marguerite Parkway, Mission Viejo, CA
Atria Del Sol is an inviting senior living residence serving active older adults. In addition to independent and assisted living options, our thoughtfully designed community now offers Life Guidance®, Atria's innovative memory care program ... (read more)

Laguna Woods Village

24351 El Toro Road, Laguna Woods, CA
Kerry: "Laguna Woods Village is a very large community, with 20,000 residents. There are amenities and about 300 clubs, and there are all kinds of events taking place all the time. I have a 2-bedroom, 2-bath unit, and it's beautiful. I enjoy sitti... (read more)

Fountains at Sea Bluffs

25411 Sea Bluffs Drive, Dana Point, CA
Pam: "Fountains at Sea Bluffs was lovely and beautifully maintained. It's up on a hill, above the ocean, and very attractive. The person who accommodated us was very charming, very knowledgeable, and has been there for at least 15 years. Many of... (read more)

Atria San Juan

32353 San Juan Creek Road, San Juan Capistrano, CA
Located in San Juan Capistrano, California, Atria San Juan is situated near Dana Point and overlooks the San Juan Hills Golf Course. Residents and visitors give the facility high marks for its cleanliness, cheerful atmosphere and friendly, ... (read more)

2016

The Regency

2441 Calle Sonora, Laguna Woods, CA
susan280253: "The Regency's common areas were very nice, but a little overdone for my taste because they had cherubs on the ceiling in the entry. We had lunch, and the food was very good. The room was very spacious. Some of them had a fabulous view and ... (read more)

2013

San Clemente Villas By The Sea

660 Camino De Los Mares, San Clemente, CA
Anonymous117281750: "We found San Clemente Villas by the Sea for my wife. I’m very pleased with it. The staff is very good. Food is pretty good with a lot of good choices. "
Caring Star 2014

La Vida at Mission Viejo

27783 Center Drive, Mission Viejo, CA
Cathy_G: "I'm quite impressed with La Vida. It was hard for my mom to make the decision to move out of the family home which she had lived in for 50-years. Melanie and the staff were always very accommodating with us dropping in to view availa... (read more)

2014

At A Glance

There are 25 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,404 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Laguna Hills area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 31 reviews of independent living communities in the Laguna Hills area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 25 independent living communities in the Laguna Hills area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.