22 Independent Living Communities in Fullerton, CA

Also serving communities of Placentia, Yorba Linda.

Sunnycrest Senior Living

1925 Sunny Crest Drive, Fullerton, CA
Sunnycrest Senior Living in Fullerton, California offers what residents call a caring, inclusive atmosphere in a well-maintained building. Large common rooms provide space for getting out and about to socialize. Residents and guests have sa... (read more)

2016

Acacia Villas

1620 East Chapman Ave., Fullerton, CA
Acacia Villas is situated in Fullerton, California, just a few minutes away from Brea Mall, Craig Regional Park and Fullerton Golf Course. Loved ones mention the range of accommodations available such as studio, one- and two-bedroom apartme... (read more)

Town & Country Manor

555 E Memory Ln, Santa Ana, CA
Town and Country Manor is located in a prime location of Santa Ana, cozily tucked away with the view of the lush woods on one side of the community, while still being just a short distance from a nearby shopping mall and medical facilities.... (read more)

2013, 2016

The Meridian at Anaheim Hills

525 South Anaheim Hills Road, Anaheim, CA
The Meridian at Anaheim Hills is located in a quiet area of Anaheim, California, a short distance from Anaheim Hills and East Santa Ana Canyon Road where there are a wide variety of shops, restaurants, cafes and medical facilities. Visitors... (read more)

The Palms

13001 La Mirada Blvd, La Mirada, CA
DS: "I had a good tour at The Palms. I liked the way it's set up and where it's located. I liked what I saw inside and the people who I talked to. They did a good job of answering all the questions I had, and bringing up things I didn't know to... (read more)

Emerald Court

1731 Medical Center Dr, Anaheim, CA
Shirley: "We have chosen Emerald Court. I liked the appearance. The place was superb. I thought it was a great place for me. The people were very friendly. They came up, introduced themselves, and made me feel at home. Even though I haven't moved in... (read more)

2013, 2017

Rowntree Gardens

12151 Dale Street, Stanton, CA
Marie: "We picked Rowntree Gardens for my mom because it's a very lovely place. It's clean, smells nice, and has lovely colors. The rooms are very nice. They have activities for the seniors. The residents arefriendly and talk to us, and the people... (read more)

Arbor Palms of Anaheim

3411 West Ball Road, Anaheim, CA
Carl: "I visited Meridian Gardens of Anaheim. The apartments were pretty nice, and they had activities. I saw the nice dining room and outdoor area. The whole place was well-maintained."

The Grove at Cerritos

11000 New Falcon Way, Cerritos, CA
The Grove at Cerritos is located a mile from Interstate 605 and Reservoir Hill Park in Cerritos, California. Visitors and residents agree that this community has a modern interior and cultivates a resort-like ambiance. Residents enjoy socia... (read more)

2013

Park Plaza

620 S Glassell Street, Orange, CA
LoriNGPOU: "Park Plaza was very nice. I went in unannounced, and they were busy but certainly made lots of time for me, showed me all around, gave me their pricing, and then followed up. They showed me the one-bedroom and the studio. My opinion was th... (read more)

2013

Seasons at La Palma

7061 Walker Street, La Palma, CA
Karen101122750: "Seasons Senior is a little property, but it was really quiet, really private, and really felt like you were in a senior resort area. I think they were maybe a little larger than the other facility I went to. Everything is centrally located... (read more)

Palm Island Senior Apartment Homes

11300 Warmer Avenue, Fountain Valley, CA
Ledean: "Palm Island was very good. I really liked the place. They have a lot to offer for the seniors. The staff was very nice. I really like it, but my mom has mental problems, and so it isn't going to work. They have a nice pool and a nice fitne... (read more)

Breezewood Village

16000 Grayville Drive, La Mirada, CA
mnrobbs67: "My Great Aunt moved to Breezewood Village in 2009. We went with her to look at the facility and we were so impressed. She is a healthy senior and breezewood is a great place for someone who wants to live in a retirement community but is s... (read more)

La Mirada Landmark Active Adult Community

13710 Avenida Santa Tecla, La Mirada, CA
Tetyner: "My grandmother spent her last few years moving from place to place - assisted living facilities, nursing homes - but she never found one she considered "home" until she moved into the La Mirada Landmark Retirement Community. My grandmothe... (read more)

Villa Catalpa Senior Apartments

1680 W Catalpa Dr, Anaheim, CA
Aileen31: "My ex-husband is doing pretty well in Villa Catalpa, he moved in last July. There are only 17 apartments in there and he's in the first story. It's very well maintained, very clean and always swept. The managers lived in the front apartmen... (read more)

La Habra Villa

1100 E. Whittier Boulevard, La Habra, CA
Joyce034465: "La Habra is very nice, clean, and everybody seemed very friendly. We had lunch there. "

HW Senior Living

13920 Hoover Street, Westminster, CA
Alice T: "I am living at HW Senior Living. This place offers me some things that nobody else does. I've been here for a year and a half now. This is a lovely community, the residents are very nice people, there are beautiful outdoors, walking paths,... (read more)

New Horizon Village

835 South Brookhurst, Anaheim, CA
Caring99672450: "I’ve been at New Horizon Village a couple of weeks. I like the place very much. Everything has been first class for me. I pay $895 a month here and it’s affordable for me. I find everyone is very courteous, very congenial and very cordial.... (read more)

Bradford Square

1180 Bradford Avenue, Placentia, CA
Christine: "Bradford Square was next door to us and brand new and beautiful. They had everything that you wanted. We came unexpected, but they were very nice, very helpful, and brought us around. We were welcomed."

Villa Pacifica

18421 Lemon Drive, Yorba Linda, CA
Villa Pacifica is an assisted living facility in Yorba Linda, California. It’s located on Lemon Drive and is just a few miles from several medical facilities, the Yorba Linda Public Library and Highway 90. Visitors commend the well-kept gro... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 22 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,050 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Fullerton area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of independent living communities in the Fullerton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 22 independent living communities in the Fullerton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.