3 Independent Living Communities in Davis, CA

Also serving communities of Woodland.

Carlton Senior Living Davis

2726 5th Street, Davis, CA
Carlton Senior Living Davis is located in Davis, California, just a short drive from Wildhorse Golf Club, Slide Hill Park and Nugget Markets Shopping Center. Residents are impressed by the wide range of activities offered, such as weekly ou... (read more)

Atria Covell Gardens

1111 Alvarado Avenue, Davis, CA
Atria Covell Gardens is located in Davis, California, just blocks away from Community Park and The Marketplace shopping mall. Residents and their families praise the colorful, plush indoor decor and the lush outdoor courtyard at this facili... (read more)

Shasta Point

1501 Shasta Drive, Davis, CA
oldjoe123: "My only concern about my father living alone is that if anything life threatening happened to him it would take me a few hours to drive up to his house. So naturally I want him to be closer to me and his grandchildren. I started doing some... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,797 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Davis area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of independent living communities in the Davis area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 independent living communities in the Davis area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.