26 Independent Living Communities in Citrus Heights, CA

Also serving communities of Orangevale.

Crosswood Oaks

6650 Crosswoods Circle, Citrus Heights, CA
Visitor222: "I'm in Crosswood Oaks right now. I have been here for a year now. I wouldn't say it is exactly clean because I have seen some roaches, and people don't take care of the trash. Instead of putting things in the can, they throw things in the ... (read more)

2018

Stock Ranch Road Retirement Community

7418 Stock Ranch Road, Citrus Heights, CA
Surrounded by trees, roses and a courtyard with a fountain, Stock Ranch Road Retirement Community is located next door to the Community Garden in the heart of Citrus Heights, California, near Sacramento. Family members of residents describe... (read more)

Normandy Park Senior Apartments

7575 Madison Avenue, Citrus Heights, CA
Juno: "Normandy Park is great and I really liked it. The people that work there are nice, friendly, and helpful. They have maintenance daily, the manager lives onsite, and they have activities every day except Fridays and on the weekend. We cook ... (read more)

Arcade Creek Manor

6546 Auburn Boulevard, Citrus Heights, CA
Loving DaugherTJXDY: "Arcade Creek Manor was interesting because all of their units had front doors to the outside and a front porch. The units were a good size, although we only saw a model unit. I don’t believe they had cleaning service nor meals offered. The... (read more)

Auburn Oaks

7501 Sunrise Blvd., Citrus Heights, CA
Auburn Oaks Senior Living, located in the heart of Citrus Heights, is a newly reopened independent living senior community which has undergone some common area renovations. The community offers mainly alcove studio apartments that open into... (read more)

Vintage Oaks

7340 Stock Ranch Road, Citrus Heights, CA
Vintage Oaks Apartments offers a new concept in affordable housing for active seniors, 62 years plus. Each floor plan and community feature is designed with comfort, convenience and independence in mind.Vintage Oaks features bright and chee... (read more)

Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay

8550 Barton Road, Granite Bay, CA
Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay is nestled between Quarry Ponds Town Center and Granite Bay Park in Granite Bay, California. Residents and visitors praise the warm, cheerful atmosphere and the clean, attractive accommodations at this community. V... (read more)

2018, 2019

The Atrium of Carmichael

5757 Cypress Ave., Carmichael, CA
a-visitor686187: "My favorite was The Atrium of Carmichael. The community was welcoming. The rooms looked adequate. We are a group of sisters, and they said that there was a place where we could meet as a group on a regular basis; that was really helpful. T... (read more)

Mistywood

1275 Pleasant Grove Blvd, Roseville, CA
Mistywood assisted living facility is located in Roseville, California, just blocks away from Misty Wood Park and R.F. Rube Nelson Park. Residents and their loved ones compliment this community for its warm, inviting and upbeat ambiance. Re... (read more)

2017

The Terraces of Roseville

707 Sunrise Avenue, Roseville, CA
The Terraces of Roseville is an assisted living community situated between Roseville and Citrus Heights, California. Residents enjoy being able to listen to live entertainment during Happy Hour on Fridays and Saturdays. They also like that ... (read more)

2015, 2016

Summerset Senior Living - Rancho Cordova

2341 Vehicle Drive, Rancho Cordova, CA
George645477: "We didn't like Summerset Senior Living. They changed the price after we went in to sign the contract. They said that the marketing director made a mistake. We walked out, and I would never recommend it. I was really mad. They weren't profe... (read more)

2016

Roseville Commons

275 Folsom Road, Roseville, CA
Tamara: "Roseville Commons was nice. I saw most of the rooms and I liked that it did have a range, a stovetop, an oven, and a small kitchen. What I didn't like was that you could still see some repairs that needed to be made. She took me to a secon... (read more)

Winding Commons

6017 Winding Way, Carmichael, CA
RS: "I liked Winding Commons. I liked that it was smaller and quaint. I liked the rooms looking out onto the river. There was a little fountain area. I liked that most of the rooms had an outside area. The patios have a little bit more room whe... (read more)

Sierra Regency

1015 Madden Lane, Roseville, CA
Juliamark: "Sierra Regency is the best place I have every visited. The owners and staff are the most caring and loving people I have ever met. The way they took care of my maternal aunt is exceptional and I am highly greatful to them. They walked me t... (read more)

The Chalet

6487 Main Avenue, Orangevale, CA
At The Chalet, we offer quality care! Look to us for Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Short Term Stays and Long-Term Stays. We are able to assist with those needing high levels of care. We know that nourishing and ta... (read more)

Eskaton Village Carmichael

3939 Walnut Avenue, Carmichael, CA
BO: "My friend was in the independent living at Eskaton Village Carmichael for six or seven years. It was too expensive, but it was good for him to live a normal life there and have his kids visit him. His kids could stay overnight in an extra ... (read more)

2017, 2018, 2019

Atria El Camino Gardens

2426 Garfield Avenue, Carmichael, CA
Jay: "I had a friend at Atria El Camino Gardens. The rooms were nice, and the people I've met there have all been nice. The facility was very nice, very clean, very modern, and very up-to-date. I've had decent meals there before with my friend. ... (read more)

2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

Eskaton Village Roseville

1650 Eskaton Loop, Roseville, CA
Eskaton Village in Roseville is located in a serene area close to William Bill Hughes Park and numerous restaurants and stores. The facility offers assisted living and memory care in a safe, gated community with access to high-quality atten... (read more)

Atria Carmichael Oaks

8350 Fair Oaks Blvd., Carmichael, CA
Sandy: "My mom is living at Atria Carmichael Oaks. It's very clean, the rooms are very nice, and the people are very friendly. During our visit, they're doing a lot of different activities. They were playing cards and there was a fitness class goi... (read more)

2015

Eskaton Roseville Manor

1725 Pleasant Grove Boulevard, Roseville, CA
Bob: "Great info. Both my wife and I need to be more active and informed. This was a good starting point for me."

2018

At A Glance

There are 26 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,345 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Citrus Heights area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 18 reviews of independent living communities in the Citrus Heights area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 26 independent living communities in the Citrus Heights area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.