10 Independent Living Communities in Carson, CA

Also serving communities of Torrance, San Pedro, Redondo Beach, Rancho Palos Verdes.

Avalon Courtyard

22121 S. Avalon Boulevard, Carson, CA
Caring107204450: "My friend's mother was living in Avalon Courtyard. It was very beautiful -- just the whole setup of everything. It had a gym, a little golf area, a recreation room, and a kitchen. Everything that was available for the seniors was just unbe... (read more)

Villagio

555 E. Carson Street, Carson, CA
Aileen11: "Villagio has facilities for senior and family housing. They have a tight security. It's like a big hotel. They have buildings which combine commercial and residential areas. They have different bedroom units but I was not able to see it. T... (read more)

Carson Terrace Senior Apartments

632 E. 219th St., #219, Carson, CA
Caring63699750: "I'm currently in a one bedroom apartment at Carson Terrace. I chose this facility because it was close to where I was living before and I am familiar with the area. It's a gated community with senior people and that was primarily what I wa... (read more)

Brookdale South Bay

5481 W.Torrance Blvd, Torrance, CA
Concerned Son16: "My Mother lives there. Overall it is a great facility. Most employees are wonderful. It is very disappointing that two years in a row they have raised the rent over 6% each year. This doesn't make sense when inflation is around 2%."

Harbor Terrace Retirement Community

435 West 8th Street, San Pedro, CA
At Harbor Terrace Retirement, most all of our staff has been here for over 15 years and the management team has been here since we opened 25 years ago. We are a dedicated, hard-working, loving group whose complete focus is giving the best c... (read more)

Vista Del Mar Senior Living

3360 Magnolia Avenue, Long Beach, CA
Vista Del Mar Senior Living offers studio and one-bedroom apartments near Long Beach Freeway, along with assisted living and memory care services in Carson, California. Residents and visitors like the facility's pet-friendly policy, the fri... (read more)

Bixby Knolls Tower

3737 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach, CA
Dorothy: "We visited Bixby Knolls Tower, which we liked very much because it is near where our son lives in Bixby Knolls. We also like the area. We like the facilities very much. It is more to our liking because it is more modern. The simplicity of ... (read more)

The Salvation Army - Mindeman Senior Residence

125 W. Beryl Street, Redondo Beach, CA
Yvonne29: "I’m living here at The Salvation Army. It is absolutely a great location. The people are very nice. This facility is affordable for this area. They have a chapel. The staff is very nice, and very helpful. I’ve only been here for only a wee... (read more)

The Canterbury

5801 West Crestridge Road, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
The Canterbury is located in the northern part of Rancho Palos Verdes, California, near Vista Del Norte Reserve and the shops of the Peninsula Shopping Center. Visitors and residents appreciate the friendliness of the staff members and the ... (read more)

Palmcrest Grand Retirement

3503 Cedar Avenue, Long Beach, CA
Patty16: "I visited Palmcrest and it was very nice. The people working there were adequate. I wasn't highly impressed with the staff, but they were okay and they were doing their job. The place is definitely recommendable. That's one of the place th... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Carson area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of independent living communities in the Carson area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 independent living communities in the Carson area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.