10 Independent Living Communities in Little Rock, AR

Also serving communities of Benton.

Andover Place

2601 Andover Ct, Little Rock, AR
Jackie: "My mother only lived at Andover Place briefly. Everyone there was really nice and the facilities appeared to be really nice. It's a good location and it seemed like it was going to be a really good fit for her. The salesperson was very nic... (read more)

Brookdale Pleasant Hills

800 Napa Valley Drive, Little Rock, AR
Brookdale Pleasant Hills offers a homelike setting nestled in rural Little Rock, Arkansas, near Boyle Park, Two Rivers Park and Cammack Village. The experienced staff aims to respect the independence of the residents while providing the bes... (read more)

Woodland Heights

8700 Riley Drive, Little Rock, AR
Woodland Heights is based in Little Rock, Arkansas, and is easily accessible from the Wilbur D Mills Freeway and not far from Kanis Park. Seniors and their relatives appreciate the fact that they have everything they need in one place. Patr... (read more)

Parkway Village

14300 Chenal Parkway, Little Rock, AR
Parkway Village in Conway, Arkansas is conveniently located near Highway 430 on 87 acres of park-like grounds outside of Little Rock. The facility offers three types of independent living: apartments, cottages and villas. Assisted living an... (read more)

Chenal Pines Retirement Community

16715 Champagnolle Drive, Little Rock, AR
Opening Fall 2019 A resort lifestyle means choice and flexibility. It means doing as much or as little as you want to do. Happy hour, fitness classes, trips to the mall or trips abroad... It means living life to the fullest. What "All... (read more)

Good Shepherd Retirement Community

2701 Aldersgate Road, Little Rock, AR
Pat: "The cottages of Good Shepherd Retirement Community were controlled by income, but I was really impressed with them. They had a waiting list. The cottage had a small kitchen, dining area, and one-bedrooms or two-bedrooms, with one or two ba... (read more)

Magnolia Retirement Center

3601 West Roosevelt Road, Little Rock, AR
Happysun: "My father stayed in this facility for a few weeks, until he found a better facility to live in. I did visit the facility on many occasions because I had to take my father to pay bills or go shopping. Therefore, I only seen the outside of... (read more)

Retirement Center of Arkansas

8900 Highway 107, Sherwood, AR
Marshall15: "This is an older building that is obviously marketed to lower income people. My brother is a vet and his VA covered his bill. The people are nice there, the staff is nice and the food is good. They give him his meds and keep him in touc... (read more)

Willow House Housing Project

2500 Willow Street, North Little Rock, AR
Happysun: "This is a wonderful facility, which I would go to visit my great-grandmother many times for visits. There is plenty of parking and the landscaping is really nice. Next, the inside of the building is fully secured. There is always a secu... (read more)

Parkstone Place

One Parkstone Circle, North Little Rock, AR
Caring103605650: "We found Parkstone Place because it is in the area where my family is. They were very friendly, it was clean and neat, and that was good. Those were my first impressions. My room has a small kitchen, a little eating area, a living room, a ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 10 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,241 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Little Rock area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 57 reviews of independent living communities in the Little Rock area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 independent living communities in the Little Rock area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.