25 Independent Living Communities in Pima County, AZ

Broadway Proper

400 S Broadway Place, Tucson, AZ
Broadway Proper is located in the heart of Tucson. The residents and their guests appreciate the meticulous housekeeping services, laundry facilities and the food. Residents can regularly participate in fun activities like bingo, book clubs... (read more)

2015

Fairwinds - Desert Point

10701 N. La Reserve Dr., Oro Valley, AZ
Fairwinds-Desert Point is nestled in the foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountain Range in Oro Valley, Arizona, near a selection of restaurants and stores. Visitors to the facility remark that the residents are smiling, social and engaged, ... (read more)

2016

Fellowship Square Tucson

8111 East Broadway, Tucson, AZ
Fellowship Square is an assisted and independent living facility located on 22-acres in East Broadway, Tucson. Residents appreciate the opportunity to interact with their peers through activities such as fitness classes, games and parties. ... (read more)

Atria Bell Court Gardens

6653 East Carondelet Drive, Tucson, AZ
Donald: "Atria Bell Court Gardens was a mansion in the 20s and it was converted to assisted living. It's a very nice and historic-looking place, and the rooms are really nice too. They have restaurant-style dining and they have 200 activities a mon... (read more)

Cascades of Tucson

201 N Jessica Ave, Tucson, AZ
Cascades of Tucson is a friendly family-run facility in Tucson, Arizona, offering both independent and assisted living. Conveniently located near Park Place Mall, as well as several smaller plazas, residents are never at a loss for meeting ... (read more)

Brookdale Santa Catalina

7500 North Calle Sin Envidia, Tucson, AZ
Located at the foot of Mount Lemmon in the Catalina Foothills of Tucson, Arizona, and minutes from many coffee shops and restaurants, Brookdale Santa Catalina is an assisted living facility with a 125-resident capacity. Visitors often comme... (read more)

2013, 2014

Arroyo Gardens

160 N. La Canada Drive, Green Valley, AZ
Arroyo Gardens in Green Valley, Arizona, is located near U.S. Route 19, Green Valley Shopping Mall and Santa Cruz Valley Regional Hospital. Guests are impressed with the attractiveness of this facility, and the living areas range from studi... (read more)

Jefferson Village

1821 So. Jefferson, Tucson, AZ
With 2 full-time caregivers living on site, Jefferson Village offers the convenience of senior living services provided by a professional and caring staff. Our goal is to provide every resident with a wide array of lifestyle choices which m... (read more)

The Forum at Tucson

2500 North Rosemont Boulevard, Tucson, AZ
Becky: "The Forum at Tucson was very nice. It's very secure too. I looked at their swimming pool, and the lady that was showing me around had stepped out of the room, so I got myself locked out. It was a good thing because that means it's secure. ... (read more)

2013, 2014, 2018

Atria Campana Del Rio

1550 East River Road, Tucson, AZ
Allan: "My sister was in Atria Campano Del Rio, and it was a fabulous facility. However, it wasn't a lock-down facility, she got lost, and they were worried for her safety. They had great food, great variety, a full calendar of activities, and the... (read more)

2014, 2015, 2016, 2018

The Fountains at La Cholla

2001 West Rudasill Road, Tucson, AZ
Toni: "I visited The Fountains at La Cholla. The rooms don't have full kitchen, they just have kitchenettes. The dining room was very dressy, bright and clean, and the people could see what the next meal is, so I think that was good. They have a ... (read more)

2013, 2015, 2016

The Country Club of La Cholla

8700 N. La Cholla Blvd., Tucson, AZ
Bill C: "I've been here since April and since CJ and John came on board the food has improved greatly! I love the convince of everything. I'm able to eat when I want and the kitchen and dining room is beautiful. The location of my apartment allows... (read more)

2018

Atria Valley Manor

5549 East Lee Street, Tucson, AZ
Lee: "Atria Valley Manor was my favorite among the places I toured for my father. The apartment units were large and airy, and it seemed like a really nice place to live. It was also very close to the hospital and shopping places. The residents ... (read more)

2017, 2018

Mountain View Retirement

7900 North La Canada Drive, Tucson, AZ
Vanessa Urias: "I am the daughter of a current Resident. My mother decided to move into Independent after doing a temporary respite stay in the assisted living. She had an accident that made her realize she doesn't want to wait till she needed to be put s... (read more)

The Peaks at Santa Rita

661 W Calle Torres Blancas, Green Valley, AZ
Her0605: "My in-laws are residents of The Peaks at Santa Rita. So far, it's been wonderful. They have two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and since they both have bowel and bladder issues, that was extremely important to us. They have a kitchen and a full-... (read more)

Villa Hermosa

6300 East Speedway Boulevard, Tucson, AZ
David044324: "We went to Villa Hermosa. It was a little bit out of our price range and had extravagant stuff. They had a lot of stuff that we would be paying for which she felt like she wouldn’t be utilizing. It was not what she was looking for. The sta... (read more)

Echelon of Tucson

6250 South Commerce Court, Tucson, AZ
A Loved One: "The Echelon of Tucson is excellent. They have a wonderful director, her name is Lizzie, and she was very cordial and professional. I give kudos to her for going out of her way to make sure we were comfortable and welcome. We ate there and ... (read more)

Desert Pueblo Mobile Home Park

1302 W Ajo Way, Tucson, AZ
Caring64665150: "I’ve lived in Desert Pueblo Mobile Home for 13 years with my husband, and I would say it’s one of the best that Tucson has. They have a lot of rules, but they follow the rules. It’s very nicely manicured and kept up. We have two pools, two... (read more)

Desert Springs Gracious Retirement Living

30 W Lambert Lane, Oro Valley, AZ
Betty856086: "Desert Springs’ apartments were very nice, but they only have kitchenette, and it’s very minimal; that was my only drawback because I still like to cook. The facility itself is new and modern. We were very happy with it overall. Beautiful ... (read more)

The Lakes Apartments

5666 East Hampton Street, Tucson, AZ
Reviewer: "The Lakes is a gated community, which I wanted, so I'm very happy. I have a regular apartment with a living room, a kitchen, a bedroom, and a bathroom. They do not provide the meals, and there's no laundry nor housekeeping services. The ca... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 25 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,260 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pima County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 207 reviews of independent living communities in the Pima County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 25 independent living communities in the Pima County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.