38 Independent Living Communities in Peoria, AZ

Amethyst Gardens

18170 N. 91st Avenue, Peoria, AZ
Peoria, Arizona hosts Amethyst Gardens, a beautiful facility offering memory care and both independent and assisted living. With studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments available, residents maintain independence while receiving the support ... (read more)

Vista del Rio

13619 N 94th Dr, Peoria, AZ
Shiela: "Vista del Rio was very nice. It had a lot of activities and the food was really good. The population is so much older and I didn't feel like that would be a good place for me to be right now; maybe sometime later. Also, there's the cost. T... (read more)

The Forum at Desert Harbor

13840 North Desert Harbor Drive, Peoria, AZ
The Forum at Desert Harbor is an assisted and independent living facility for those 50 years and older. Residents have several housing options, from studios up to two-bedroom apartments that are equipped with private kitchenettes and cable ... (read more)

The Montecito

17271 North 87th Avenue, Peoria, AZ
The Montecito, an assisted and independent living facility, is located just outside Peoria, Arizona, near Bell Park. The team of caregivers is highly skilled and receives on-going senior care and compliance training. Residents love the exce... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 6 days

2014, 2016, 2017

Palos Verdes Senior Living

18441 N. 87th Ave., Peoria, AZ
Palos Verdes Senior Living is located outside of Peoria, AZ, near the Las Tiendas neighborhood. The facility offers both studio and one-bedroom apartments, and companion suites are available. A team of trained caregivers is on-site 24/7 for... (read more)

The Fountains at Lake Pleasant

10134 West Mohawk Lane, Peoria, AZ
Lynn: "We toured The Fountains at Lake Pleasant. It was very nice, they have a lovely dining room, and a pool area with a spa. I liked it very much. Depending upon where your apartment is, you can to walk outside to go to the main building, and t... (read more)

Arrowhead Valley Retirement Community

20025 N. 81st Ave, Peoria, AZ
Opening Spring 2019 A resort lifestyle means choice and flexibility. It means doing as much or as little as you want to do. Happy hour, fitness classes, trips to the mall or trips abroad... It means living life to the fullest. What ... (read more)

Casa Del Rio

12751 N. Plaza Del Rio Blvd., Peoria, AZ
Jackie: "My tour at Casa Del Rio Senior Living was wonderful. This community was my favorite, but it was a little bit too expensive. The apartments were like all brand-new, with big laundry rooms, and everything was nice. The food was delicious, an... (read more)

Desert Winds Retirement

20554 N. 101st Avenue, Peoria, AZ
Mary Ann381670: "Desert Winds is not a very big community. The people seem very nice and friendly. The meal is very good and tasty, and we enjoyed it. I think we'd be very happy there. It's very nice, and it's not overly humongous. They have a nice exercis... (read more)

Immanuel Campus of Care

11301 North 99th Avenue, Peoria, AZ
Elaine: "Immanuel Campus of Care is very welcoming. The staff is fantastic, very welcoming, and friendly. The new people who have taken over are repainting the building and sprucing it up. They go on trips to the grocery stores, once a month they g... (read more)

2013

Peoria Good Shepherd - Good Samaritan Society

10323 W. Olive Avenue, Peoria, AZ
Caring114065450: "The staff was outstanding. However, Good Shepherd didn't have assisted living, so you'd have to move again if you needed that. I looked at a room where a person moved out and they re-did it all; they painted it and cleaned it. The food was... (read more)

Vista de la Montana

18510 N Parkview Pl, Surprise, AZ
BH: "I went to Vista de la Montana. The two staff members I talked to were cordial, excited, and welcoming. The executive director gave us a full tour. The building itself was very clean and very quiet. They had a nice library and some sort of ... (read more)

Glencroft Senior Living

8611 N 67th Avenue, Glendale, AZ
Robert: "We're in Glencroft Senior Living. The staff is pretty good, and the food is pretty good, as well as the dining area. They have different activities."

2012

The Woodmark at Sun City

17207 Boswell Blvd., Sun City, AZ
Anonymous: "I felt good about The Woodmark at Sun City. The building and staff were very nice. They let us have a meal, which was nice of them. The food was very good, too. The staff members did very well with showing us different things. They showed ... (read more)

2015

Thunderbird Senior Living

5401 W Dailey St, Glendale, AZ
Thunderbird Senior Living is located in Glendale, Arizona, just a few blocks away from Thunderbird Paseo Park and Banner Thunderbird Medical Center. Residents and their loved ones agree that the facility is very attractive and has a lush co... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 6 days

2015, 2018

The Palazzo

6250 N 19th Ave, Phoenix, AZ
Samuel: "The Palazzo had pretty much what we were looking for in our price range. It's being renovated extensively, but from what we saw, it met our needs. It wasn't too fancy and it wasn't a dump. The residents that we met and talked to seemed to ... (read more)

Solstice Senior Living at Sun City West

18626 N Spanish Garden Dr, Sun City West, AZ
Tom: "My visit to Solstice at Sun City West was fine. It just didn't meet our needs; the kitchen is very small. The room is basically a small apartment. The staff members seem to get along fine with everybody. The dining area is fine too. The ex... (read more)

Park Terrace at Greenway

2577 West Greenway Road, Phoenix, AZ
Marion: "Park Terrace is where I live. It is a great community. My room is OK, but I have better. It is not as big as I like. I'm comfortable but I wish it is bigger. My room is nice, and it is a nice place to live, but I don't like the food. They ... (read more)

Westgate Village

8847 W Glendale Ave, Glendale, AZ
Visitor: "Westgate Village's employees are very friendly. The place is very clean and professional. It was very nice, and they were popping popcorn when I was there so it smelled good in the air. It's just beautiful and very good. Everything that I ... (read more)

Avista Senior Living North Mountain

350 East Eva Street, Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to Avista Senior Living North Mountain The vision of Avista Assisted Living Homes Phoenix North Mountain is family. We provide a friendly homelike environment where everyone knows their neighbor and we look out for each other. F... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 38 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,221 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Peoria area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 117 reviews of independent living communities in the Peoria area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 38 independent living communities in the Peoria area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.