30 Independent Living Communities in Mesa, AZ

The Citadel Senior Living

520 South Higley Road, Mesa, AZ
The Citadel Senior Living is located in Mesa, Arizona, in a beautiful residential area with convenient access to several shopping centers and two major freeways. Visitors note the facility’s spacious layout, roomy, in-unit kitchens and warm... (read more)

2015, 2016

Brookdale Baywood

310 S 63rd St, Mesa, AZ
Brookdale Baywood assisted living facility in Mesa, Arizona is a favorite of both residents and family members. They both praise the wide range of activities, including picnics, barbecues, Bingo, card games and field trips. Residents apprec... (read more)

Brookdale Springs Mesa

6220 East Broadway Road, Mesa, AZ
Brookdale Springs Mesa is a premier senior living community nestled on the east side of Mesa, Arizona. Visitors to the facility praise its cleanliness and well-maintained grounds, along with the dining room's country club-like atmosphere an... (read more)

Oasis At Mesa Palms

1418 N. Country Club Drive, Mesa, AZ
Jim101: "Really nice place and the people are so friendly. There are many different rooms to choose from and plenty of activities for everyone."

Avista Senior Living Historic Downtown Mesa

248 North MacDonald, Mesa, AZ
Welcome to Avista Senior Living in Historic Downtown Mesa Nestled in the center of a quiet, tree-lined neighborhood, yet right in the heart of historic downtown Mesa is Avista Senior Living Historic Downtown Mesa. An Assisted Living Home... (read more)

Bella Vista Retirement Living

1825 West Emelita Avenue, Mesa, AZ
Barb: "My mother lived in Bella Vista Retirement Living. They don't have memory care there anymore and we had to move her because of memory issues. They were very good. There were rooms on the main, second, and third floor. They remodeled every r... (read more)

2015

Courtyard Towers

22 North Robson Street, Mesa, AZ
Roy: "I visited Courtyard Towers, and we’re moving at the end of the month. I got a room on the 11th floor in a corner, so my bedroom faces the mountains to the north, and my living room faces the east. It feels good to be up so high. Some membe... (read more)

2012, 2015

Fellowship Square

6945 East Main Street,, Mesa, AZ
Joyce111368350: "I liked the feature in Fellowship Square that you don't have to eat all at the same time. You could go down in different hours to eat your meals. The menu was more varied, but it was more money also. It was more of a restaurant style. You ... (read more)

2012, 2014, 2015

Broadway Mesa Village

7231 E. Broadway, Mesa, AZ
Brookdale Broadway Mesa, a premier assisted living facility in Arizona's East Valley, is conveniently located near numerous medical clinics, parks and shopping centers. Visitors and residents describe the facility's apartment-style living, ... (read more)

2013

Grand Court Mesa

262 E Brown Rd, Mesa, AZ
Grand Court Mesa is the premier senior living community in the Mesa area. Our team of outstanding staff and residents are considered our family at Grand Court. Our goal is to provide outstanding customer service and to provide a home-like e... (read more)

Discovery Point

6210 East Arbor Avenue, Mesa, AZ
Dee: "My first community was Discovery Point, and it wasn’t a good experience. It didn’t have a balcony, you could take two sheets, towels, and two of everything, so I had to throw away a lot of stuff. Their staff was very nice, we had our own t... (read more)

Good Samaritan Society - Mesa Good Shepherd

5848 E University Dr, Mesa, AZ
Everett605625: "We put a deposit down for Good Samaritan Society-Mesa Good Shepherd for when they have rooms available. The room had two bedrooms, two baths, and a kitchen, and was maybe 1,100 sq ft. I liked the price and the service. They had bus service... (read more)

Springdale Village

7255 EAST BROADWAY ROAD, Mesa, AZ
Gerry: "We liked Springdale Village. The apartments were nice and the dining area was very nice. The appearance is nice inside and out and I liked the grounds because they centered around a greenbelt with trees. The person who assisted us was expe... (read more)

2014

Palmas Del Sol

6209 East McKellips Road, Mesa, AZ
Caring99979950: "It's very active, an upbeat atmosphere, and my mother really enjoyed it while she was in Palmas Del Sol. Eventually, she will be going back there, I'm sure. They had card clubs, exercise, water aerobics, a gym, day trips, and a lot of grea... (read more)

Sunland Springs Village

2233 S Springwood Boulevard, Mesa, AZ
anonymous``: "Sunland is a 55+ community that offers everything you want in terms of recreation, social activities, classes, and hobbies. This is a very active community. "

Las Palmas

215 N. Power Road, Mesa, AZ
Georgia: "I'm living in Las Palmas; they offer anything you want to do. They have a swimming pool, a hot tub, a pool room, a work-out room, and all kinds of activities at the clubhouse. They offer trips here and there on the bus, going to casinos, a... (read more)

Fellowship Square Historic Mesa

35 West Brown Road, Mesa, AZ
Dee: "I stayed at Fellowship Square Historic Mesa. It was very nice. The food service is fine. You just sit down and fill out the menu and they bring it to you. The staff was very nice, but they came up with a price that was way above what I cou... (read more)

Orchard Mesa

108 North Greenfield Road, Mesa, AZ
Mindy: "My mother is living at the Orchard Mesa. It's always clean, well kept, and the rent is affordable. The people respond when there's a maintenance issue. They are really friendly. They have events that make it fun. She is happy and thriving ... (read more)

Mesa Royale Apartments

1825 N Stapley Drive, Mesa, AZ
Debbie: "Mesa Royale has an excellent staff, good amenities, and lots of activities. It is an excellent place. They have everything. They have a bus that takes you to activities, they have a pool, and they offer two meals a day. You can have a cont... (read more)

Sunvilla Apartments

650 S. 80th Street, Mesa, AZ
Bama59: "I lived there for 7 months (got out my lease early) and would never go back. Cracked tiles and counter tops, broken or barely working air conditioners, roaches (from neighbors), carpets that are filthy. Strange paint that is sticky, no pr... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 30 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,123 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mesa area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 117 reviews of independent living communities in the Mesa area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 30 independent living communities in the Mesa area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.