5 Independent Living Communities in Cottonwood, AZ

Also serving communities of Flagstaff.

Cottonwood Village

201 E. Mingus Ave., Cottonwood, AZ
John: "I'm in independent living at Cottonwood Village, but I need medication help and at times I need help showering. This is a very friendly community. The only problem I have with it is the average age there is 81 years old and I'm only 65, bu... (read more)

The Hillsman House Independent Living

2021 S. Wranglers Way, Cottonwood, AZ
flowers4u: "The Hillsman House is a beautiful, spacious facility, with a caring and courteous staff. I highly recommend the facility. "

Granite Gate Senior Living

3850 North US Highway 89, Prescott, AZ
Granite Gate Senior Living is located in Prescott, Arizona, in the middle of a beautiful rock formation. The welcoming and friendly ambiance at the community is consistently praised by residents and visitors, and the modern facility and spa... (read more)

2012

Orchard Ranch Senior Resort

11250 East State Route 69, Dewey, AZ
Caring68872250: "We picked Orchard because everybody we talked to has been so nice and said they couldn’t be happier here; we’ve talked to about 20 people. We do everything ourselves right now because we’re still able-bodied. They have a big swimming pool,... (read more)

Sungate Villa

3850 North Civic Drive NE,, Prescott Valley, AZ
Harry7: "I am living at Sungate Villa. It is really a nice place to live. The courtyards are beautiful and immaculate. The amenities are great and it is really a secure place to live because it's right across the street is the police station. I am ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 5 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,050 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cottonwood area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of independent living communities in the Cottonwood area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 independent living communities in the Cottonwood area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.